♥ Chapter 11 ♥

"𝐇𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐭."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was utterly bored in my English class so now I'm just walking around the halls to try and cure my boredom.

Everything that the teacher was saying was going out the other side of my ear and making me want to sleep.

Ethan was the only person I could stand in that class and he sat beside me sleeping with his face on the desk.

The teacher had shouted his name for a few minutes and even shook him but he was either acting or he was a really deep sleeper.

The teacher eventually gave up and muttered about being stressed and needing a vacation from us disobedient kids.

Nobody told him to become a teacher here. It's not our fault our parents shipped us away to this academy thinking it'd make us better.

I was walking down the hall when I came across a classroom that had its door open and was playing classical music.

I made my way towards the room and when I look inside I see that it was a sculpting room with a few students working on their marble sculptures.

Some were sculptures of heads and some were full-body sculptures that I had to admit looked really good.

None of the sculptures looked crappy, they all looked good. But the best sculpture in the room was of course made by the only girl who always manages to take my breath away.

I lean onto the doorframe and watch her with a smile on my lips as her eyebrows furrow in deep concentration.

She was too focused on tapping away at the sculpture with some type of chisel to notice me staring at her.

She gnawed on her lips when focused intently on something and I found that was another thing she did that I found cute.

"May I help you, Domenico?" I hear an old feminine voice asks

I smirk when Ariadne's head snaps in my direction at hearing my name and her cheeks become red like always when she finds me already staring at her.

I eventually force myself to look away and find an older teacher with short grey hair and glasses looking at me with her eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips.

I look at the frown on the teacher's face before looking back over towards Ariadne to see she went back to her sculpture.

"Just admiring the artwork," I say while never taking my eyes off Ariadne

"Oh? Well I'm happy to hear that" she says shocked before clasping her hands together and smiling happily

The sculptures looked good but the most gorgeous artwork in this room wasn't a sculpture-like she thought I was referring to.