♥ Chapter 19 ♥

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I have no idea how I got myself into this

Somehow I got myself pulled into being a model for Mrs Ramona's sculpture class. I thought they only did sculpting in this class but guess not.

I didn't mind much though since it got me out of crappy prayer class and Ariadne is in this class.

Why the fuck did I need to be the model?

Then again I can't draw, paint or fucking sculpt to save my life.

I sat in the middle of the classroom on a chair while everyone surrounded me in a circle as they sit on chairs with canvases in front of them.

I couldn't decide yet whether it was torture or a good thing that Ariadne is the girl directly across from me.

God, she's gorgeous

Her soft brown hair was up in a messy bun with a few strands out and her tempting lips are plump and pouty as she gets what she needs ready.

I gulp when she looks up from beneath her long dark lashes and her beautiful green eyes pierce into my soul.

I resist pulling at the collar of my button-up white shirt and try not to think about what happened last night.

It was hard not to think about what I was doing to her last night when she is staring at me the way she is.

Is she trying to drive me mad?

Yeah, it's definitely torture to have her sitting across from me while she stares at me like that and I can't even touch her.

Just fucking kill me

She looks like an Angel with how stunning she is. The sun beaming on her through the window is highlighting her beauty and her perfect features which only made it harder for me to look away from her.

She's fucking glowing and her perfect tan skin only looked even better right now as she stares at me and sucks on her lip nervously.

"Would you be comfortable with removing your shirt for the drawing?" Mrs Ramona asks softly as she stares at me

"Sure" I shrug

"As long as you're comfortable with doing so" Mrs Ramona smiles softly and I nod

I start unbuttoning my long sleeve white shirt and when I look up at Ariadne I see her frowning slightly as she looks around the room.

I follow her stare to see her watching the girls in the room biting into their lips and giggling quietly to each other as I pop off the buttons of my shirt.