♥ Chapter 3 ♥

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲. 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I couldn't be bothered going to any of my classes today so I spent most of the day in my room or walking around.

"I don't know what behaviour your father put up with but I will not stand for this!" Mrs Adamos yelled as she stood and slammed her fist onto her desk

I was now getting yelled at because I didn't feel like going to stupid classes where all the teachers did was preach about god.

They did have art classes, pottery, sculpting, poetry and even singing lessons but none of that was stuff I was interested in.

If they weren't reciting things from the bible and doing prayer lessons, they were teaching us boring math or English crap.

This place even had a fucking church where most of the actual religious students went to pray.

What the fuck was this place?

"Is that all?" I ask uninterested

"You're the vilest student I've had!" She yells and gestures with her hands making her knock a photo onto the ground

"I'll take that as a compliment" I send her a charming smile before I look down at the photo on the ground

My smile falls off my face at the photo of Mrs Adamos, an older man with brown, almost grey hair and green eyes but it was the younger girl standing beside them smiling happily at the camera that made my smile fall.

Ariadne

Mrs Adamos is her mother??

This witch was smiling in the photo at who I'm assuming is her husband had his arm around her shoulder. Ariadne hugged into the man I'm guessing is her dad with a bright smile as he had his arm around her waist.

She looked gorgeous in her white sundress with her beautiful brown hair in waves. Her stunning green eyes were beaming with happiness as she smiled at the camera showing her perfect teeth, while her tan skin made the dress look even better.

Fucking hell

"Give me that back" she demands with annoyance as she looks at me holding the photo with my mouth open

"Hot daughter" I smirk and place the photo frame back onto her desk

She scrunches up her face with disgust and she immediately pulls the photo into her arms to wipe off my 'dirty' touch.

"My daughter wouldn't even glance in your direction" she spits at me with hate

"Ouch! You broke my poor little heart" I pout and hold my hand against my chest