♥ Chapter 20 ♥

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝."

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I could feel my cheeks burning as I look around the shop the girls had pulled me inside and I couldn't help but be embarrassed.

Today is Saturday and the girls all marched into my room and decided we were all going shopping.

I tried to tell them that I didn't have any money but they only waved me off and said it was on them.

My mother has never allowed me to have money because she likes to decide what I can and can't have.

She's always decided what I can and can't wear, so I was never allowed to have money to pick out anything she most likely would disapprove of anyways.

I'm embarrassed to admit that the only swimwear I had was the pair that the girls got me.

My mother refused to get me swimwear, she said what man would want to make me a wife if I'm showing my body to everyone.

I was never allowed to go to the pools or beach unless I was willing to swim in everyday shorts and a baggy top.

I appreciate everything the girls do for me but I hated taking things off people that they paid a lot of money for.

I highly disliked taking anything from anyone

"This will look so hot on you" Amelia wiggles her eyebrows and smiles as she holds up a white lace pantie and bra set

The shop we're in is called Victoria Secret and although the set the girls already got me is from here, I didn't think the entire shop would be like this.

The inside of the shop is very pretty and it smells like expensive perfume and lotion but everything is so...revealing.

"Amelia" Ella warns and Amelia sighs and rolls her eyes

"What? She would look hot in it but I'm not saying she has to get it if she doesn't like it" Amelia sticks her tongue out at Ella and smiles at me softly

"You deserve nice things," Violet says softly as she stares into my unsure eyes

"This is all very expensive" I whisper and nibble on my lip nervously as I look around at all the stunning items with very high prices