♥ Chapter 31 ♥

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞."

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I've never been to a boxing match before so I didn't know what to expect.

The minute Domenico asked me to come to his match my heart started racing and I already knew what my answer would be.

I don't like violence nor do I like crowded places with people who scream and yell and get worked up over people hitting each other.

But I do like Domenico and I support his decisions and dreams even if they are things I don't agree with.

I don't like that he loves doing something that physically hurts him but I know it makes him happy so I support him anyways.

Domenico is always there for me and he's always supporting me and making sure I'm okay so that's what I intend to do for him.

I wish he would've taken up something boring that wouldn't get his face pummelled but nothing about Domenico is boring.

Domenico tends to do everything dangerous. He boxes, rides motorcycles, drives like a maniac and smokes those awful cigarettes.

As much as I worry about him getting hurt, he wouldn't be the Domenico I've fallen for without all of those crazy things.

He wouldn't be the Domenico I'm taken with without his foul mouth, bad attitude and recklessness.

There's not a single thing about Domenico that I don't like and I don't intend on trying to change him into someone he isn't.

Domenico is perfect exactly the way he is.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when the people around me start screaming and shouting as Domenico and his opponent step into the boxing ring.

Domenico looks magnificent like always. His jaw is clenched, his beautiful blue eyes have darkened and his plump lips are pushed out in concentration.

Domenico towers over everyone in the ring, including his opponent, and that only manages to make him look even more dangerous and compelling.

He stares his perfectly straight and handsome nose down on everyone while his broad shoulders and back muscles ripple with each movement he makes.

God, he's so handsome.

His wearing black satin boxing shorts that go a little above his belly button with the last name 'Bortsov' in big gold letters across the front waistband of his shorts.