♥ Chapter 27 ♥

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝
   𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲
      𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Sperm donor:
Happy birthday son.
I know you said you didn't want to see a game with me but the offer still stands.

I roll my eyes at Sergio's lame attempt at trying to be a good parent. Even before my mother died, he never acted like a father.

He thinks I'm fucking stupid. He's only trying to play nice because he expects me to work for him after the year is up at the academy.

He's constantly speaking to reporters about how I will eventually take over his company and make him proud.

As if I give a fuck about ever making that piece of shit proud.

Everything he does is a publicity stunt. At my mother's service, he dragged me along to speak to reporters despite my grief of just losing the most important person in my life.

He spoke to the reporters about how much he loved and cared for my mother while he pretended to shed a few tears.

They all ate up the story of the grieving multi-billionaire now widowed and a single father but they didn't know that only one of us cared for my mother.

He knew I was an 8-year-old boy grieving the loss of his mother but that didn't stop him from dragging me over to reporters. He glared at me and tightened his hand around my wrist painfully tight when I tried to break free so I could grieve privately.

Did he think I forgot about all of that or was he just hoping that I did?

He's always been a selfish bastard. He never does anything unless he has something to gain from it.

I'm sure he only held a service for my mother so he got more attention from the reporters and so nobody suspected that he was an abusive cheating asshole.

He always cared more about his reputation and work than he ever did for my mother and me. He only wants me to take over his company so he continues to look perfect to the public.

He wants everyone to see him as a strong widowed father who raised his son into a strong man that will take over one of the biggest and most successful companies in the world.