♥ Chapter 26 ♥

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭."

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I think we should get William the playboy bunny costume since he's a sexist asshole" Amelia snickers as she holds up the hot-pink costume

It's Saturday and the girls and I are currently shopping after they insisted to shop early for Halloween costumes.

They said something about all the good costumes being sold out every time Halloween approached so they wanted to get costumes a little early.

Just like the day we went shopping in Victoria's Secret, the boys also weren't allowed to come shopping today.

William, Ethan and Lucas didn't care because they hated how long the girls took and Domenico had plans to see Alek.

Domenico's birthday is tomorrow and Halloween wasn't too far after it. The girls all complained that they didn't know what to get Domenico and even said they'd put a bow on me and I could be his birthday present.

They all agreed that I was the only present he'd be genuinely happy about unwrapping and that was enough to make me turn beet red.

I told them he'd love and appreciate anything they got him and they all looked at me like I had grown another head as they said "girl he's only like that when it comes to you" 

Was that true?

I viewed Domenico as this sweet, handsome, charming, big teddy bear but I guess I tend to forget that others view him as the complete opposite.

I think everything about him is unequivocally perfect while others probably thought I was crazy for thinking so.

The more time I spent with Domenico, the less I understood what my mother meant when she referred to Domenico as trouble and insisted 'boys like him' would disrespect, abuse and cheat on girls like me.

What did 'boys like him' even mean?

Boys that buy you the most expensive phone so they can sleep peacefully knowing you can call them if anything is wrong?

Boys that defend your name and assault men that they think disrespected or hurt you?

Boys that bring you food and your favourite drink because they know you don't eat when you're studying or have assignments to complete?