♥ Chapter 15 ♥

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞."

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It was a Saturday which meant I was back at the black diamond boxing gym and currently warming up by throwing hits into the boxing bag.

My back muscles flexed with each punch and I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins with each hit.

Sweat was slowly dripping down my body and grunts left my lips with each hit I threw into the boxing bag.

I soon felt my mind wandering to Ariadne, I let out a groan of annoyance and lust as I thought back to the other night.

The image of her face scrunching up in pleasure and the sound of her moaning my name had my dick throbbing immediately.

I stop the boxing bag from swinging and press my forehead against it as I close my eyes and remember how she bit into her lip to stop herself from crying out in pleasure.

I lick my lips as I think about how good she tasted and how she clung to my shirt as I curved her fingers inside her soaked pussy.

Fuck

She was so wet that she ended up dripping her pleasure all over my fingers and hand despite that I hadn't even touched her pussy.

It was hard for me to not get on my knees and lick her clit until she was crying and tugging at my hair for me to stop.

It was even harder to not throw her on the bed, rip off her nightgown and fuck her until all of the academies heard her screaming my name.

My dick is pulsing at the thought of all of those ideas but she isn't ready for any of that yet and I'm willing to wait until she wants all of that.

I'm going to stick to fucking my fist to the memory of her moans and cries of pleasure. I couldn't fuck anyone else if I wanted to because I'd be imagining it was Ariadne the whole time.

But now that I've had a small taste and a little glimpse of horny Ariadne, I knew nobody would compare to her.

Not in beauty, personality or the power of making me nearly cum by just the sight of her getting off.

"Why are you sexually harassing my boxing bag?" Alek's voice pulls me from my thoughts and I immediately open my eyes and step away from the boxing bag

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows confused

He crosses his massive tattooed arms over his chest and shakes his head with a teasing disapproving look as he looks down at my pants and makes a face.

I tilt my head confused by his weird behaviour until I look down to see I was sporting a massive erection.

Fucking great