♥ Chapter 18 ♥

"𝐇𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞."
"𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐬."
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It has been a week since what happened in the girl's bathroom. My mother expelled Tiana from the academy for what she did.

I felt guilty that I was the reason she got kicked out. I didn't want her to be expelled because of me.

My mother put me on bed rest for a week despite being told that I'm completely fine, she even checked in every hour to make sure I didn't leave.

Violet, Grace, Ella, Amelia and even the boys all kept stopping by to see how I was doing after what happened.

Well everyone except the one person I truly wanted to be there

Domenico didn't come to see me at all. I awoke in the nurse's room to complete silence and completely alone.

My mother was too busy dealing with Tiana to check on me and when she did come to see me she only questioned me to see if Ella, Grace and Amelia told the truth.

My mother then told me that Domenico picked me up and ran me to the nurse's office which made me blush and bite the inside of my cheek so I didn't smile.

I only replied with an "oh that was nice" but she still proceeded to tell me to stay away from him because 'he's nothing but trouble' as she had put it.

Maybe Domenico is trouble because now I have a lot of girls hating me over him but he was not nothing.

The words handsome, sweet, charming and caring don't even seem like good enough words to describe someone as marvellous as him.

She told me boys like him will end up nowhere and be nobodies. She said that boys like him only want one thing.

I didn't understand when she referred to him as 'boys like him' when nobody on this planet seemed quite as extraordinary as Domenico Romano.

It upset me when she spoke about him in such a way. It infuriated me when she spoke about him like he was trash beneath her feet.

Was I the only one who could see just how sweet he is?

He bought me a phone because he thought I needed it for me to be safe for crying out loud. Domenico can pretend to be a no-good bad boy but I know that's not true.