15.

Olivia Baker

"I see what you're doing Spencer" Olivia glanced at him as she removed her blind folds.  "You're recreating our first getaway trip together" she smiled as she stared at the Malibu home.

The sounds of the ocean echoed as the sun set across the Malibu beach.

"The first time we spent here together will always be memorable" Spencer said as he turned the car engine off. "There were no distractions...just the two of us" the corners of his mouth turned up into a smile.

"I can agree with you" Olivia smiled. "You let go of that cold exterior you had. You were comfortable enough to be vulnerable with me. You opened up to me" she continued and he nodded his head.

"You made that possible" Spencer stated. "You opened up to me too, Liv. In a lot of ways might I add" he smirked.

"Babe" Olivia blushed as she jokingly pushed his arm. "You play too much" she laughed, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"I ain't playin...that's exactly what happened" Spencer chuckled and Olivia playfully rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything with you anyway" Olivia shrugged her shoulders and Spencer shook his head.

"You not gon' keep lyin' to me today" Spencer glanced at Olivia. "See even you know that was a lie" he laughed at her as she tried to hide her smile.

"I wish you told me we were coming here, Spencer" Olivia changed the subject. "I would've brought a change of clothes" she watched as he opened his door.

"I wouldn't worry about that" Spencer said and Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. "Let's get inside" he opened her door and reached for her hand.

Olivia grabbed Spencer's hand as she exited the car. He then closed the door behind her and begin to guide Olivia up the pathway to the front door.

"You alright, baby?" Spencer inquired as struggled to unlock the front door. 

"I'm fine, baby, thank you" Olivia laugh at him.  You seem nervous, are you okay?" she asked as he finally unlocked the door.

"I'm aight Liv" he reached for her hand and led her inside of the home. 

"Spencer..." Olivia's eyes lit up as she glanced around the home. "This is beautiful" her eyes sparkled at the floor covered in rose petals. 

Spencer placed a hand on her lower back as the both of them roamed around the living room. The lights were slightly dimmed and the sounds of candles burning could be heard. Olivia's eyes glistened as she noticed the polaroid images of the two of them hanging from the ceiling.

"You got me beat in the romance category" Olivia laughed as she wiped a tear off of her cheek. 

"I had help" Spencer mentioned and Olivia glanced at him. "I love what you put up back at the apartment. It holds more weight since you did it on your own" he explained.

"Sure I did it on my own...but this right here tops it off" Olivia said and Spencer politely disagreed. "We're not going to argue on this, babe. We both did good" she reached for his hand.

"We did great" Spencer leaned in, sealing the space between them with a gentle kiss.

"Looking at these photos...we've done a lot in such little time" Olivia said and Spencer nodded. "We've been through a lot in such little time" she continued.

"We sho' have" Spencer pecked the back of her hand. "You a rider" he winked at her and Olivia smiled.

"Oh" Olivia felt a slight pain in her stomach. "Babe I need to sit down" her grip tightened on his hand.