48.

Spencer James

"I swear the four of you being here just warms my heart!" Nae smiled at Spencer and his family. Spencer brought Olivia and the kids to Nae's  home for their weekly visits.

"You know Liv and I meant what we told you" Spencer said as he gave her a side hug. "We got you forever" he affirmed and Nae smiled.

"Plus we want to continue our tradition of coming over weekly even when Sean was here" Olivia said as she pulled Nae in for a hug. "Kross say 'hi' to Auntie Nae!" she handed Kross to Nae.

"Just the chubbiest little thing" Nae gently pinched his cheeks. "Hi my Angel love!" Nae waved at Angel and Angel hugged Nae's leg.

"How are you and the baby doing, Nae?" Spencer asked as he placed the kids' bags down on the counter. 

"He/she and I are doing good" Nae rubbed her growing belly. "I'm just...taking it a day at a time" she said and Spencer nodded his head.

"It's all you really can do" Olivia told her and Nae agreed.

"When do you find out the sex of the baby?" Spencer inquired as he sat on the couch. Angel followed after her father and climbed in his lap.

"Within the next few weeks...I'm more far along than I thought" Nae answered as she sat across from Spencer. 

"You just tiny" Spencer chuckled, watching as Olivia sat next to Nae.

"So when are you guys going to have another one?" Nae asked. Spencer and Olivia stared at one another with huge smiles on their faces. "Oh my God! Say it ain't so!" Nae's eyes widened as she covered her mouth.

"Yes we're pregnant" Olivia answered and Nae's face lit up with joy.

"Oh my God!" Nae wrapped her arms around Olivia. "I'm getting emotional...I'm happy for you guys!" she felt her eyes began to water.

"Thank you" Olivia gently squeezed her. "Our babies will be a few months apart. That's crazy" she said and Nae nodded her head.

"Come here Spence" Nae motioned for him and he got up from his seat. "This just made my entire day!" she stood up to hug him.

"I'm excited!" Spencer said as he sat back down in his seat. "But Liv and I got some serious conversations to have in the next few weeks. There's going to be a lot of changes comin' up" he said.

"I'm sure, I mean you guys are expanding" Nae nodded her head. "Speakin' of serious conversations, I have the list of people Liv and I reached out for you to interview to be apart of your team. I guess now it would be up for you to decide" she told him.

"I'ma definitely check this out" Spencer glanced at the list. "I appreciate ya'll for real" he told the two ladies.

"This should be helpful as you move forward with your brand" Olivia told him. "And if there's any other way we could help you know Nae and I are down for whatever" she smiled.

"This right here is more than enough for me" Spencer told them as he placed the list in the folder he brought. "I'll be sure to look at it further when I hit up the store today" he continued.

"Are you going to need help with retail?" Nae inquired. 

"Well since you've asked...how would you feel about workin' in the store?" Spencer asked. "I know you got ya own shit goin' so it would only be temporary until I hire more employees which won't take no time" he continued.

"I wouldn't mind if it was somethin' permanent" Nae smiled. "In a way...this keeps me connected to Sean because I know how passionate he was about this and working with you. Plus I could use the extra money for baby" she continued.