Chapter 13

(A/n) Before we get started on this lovely chapter, look at this amazing fanart made by radiodials

OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE EEEEEEE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS ADORABLE AND JUST SO PERFECT!! TYSM AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS I ADORE IT😍

Everyone go check out their books btw, I've only read one so far and it's just chef kiss bootiful. Now enjoy this next chapter ⚠️angst warning⚠️ but it's quickly replaced by wholesomeness cause I like my wholesome :]

~Dream sequence :O~

I was walking around in an empty void, I don't know where I was going or where my destination was, but I was going somewhere. I suddenly heard Alastor's humming and looked around for him, but his voice echoed so I couldn't find where exactly he was. "Alastor? Are you here?" I called out for him.

A loud scream made my head spin as I held it in pain, hissing. Alastor's humming could be heard along with the screaming which soon turned into sobbing and loud shouts. I looked around fearfully, but couldn't see anything due to the void. "A-Alastor? Where are you?" Tears threatened to spill as I continued to call out for him.

I soon saw the familiar red over coat which was turned away and ran towards it. "Alastor!" I called out for him, wanting to be in the safety of his arms. But I stopped myself once I got closer. I noticed blood all over his coat and hands, he panted softly and blood was dripping from the front of his face. "A-Al?" I whimpered softly while stepping back.

He looked at me with a psychotic smile, his voice distorted as well. "There you are, my love. Oh how I've missed you so." He turned to face me and started walking towards me with his arms outstretched for a hug. "What did you do?" I asked, backing away. Alastor hummed, keeping his insane expression. "Oh, I just got rid of that problem! Deerie can no longer bother us. It's just you and me now."

I gasped slightly and looked around, the area getting clearer. It was the hotel lobby, but everyone's dead bodies were laid everywhere. Charlie, Vaggie, the Cherubs, everyone. Deerie's body laid behind Alastor, all mangled up. I shook violently and covered my mouth with my hand. "O-Oh my God..." I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes.

"Isn't it lovely? Just us now. No interruptions, no insults, no teasing.. Just us, we can never be separated again!" Alastor laughed while getting closer to me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you do this? They did nothing!" I ran at Alastor and starting hitting him as hard as I could. "You monster! I hate you!" I kept punching at his torso, having no effect on him. After a while, I stopped punching and leaned my head against his chest, mumbling curses at him.

He just rubbed my head gently. "Oh (Y/n).. It'll take good care of you. I won't leave your side, even for a second. I love you so much, so so so much more than they all ever could. You're safe with me darling." He leaned down and wrapped his bloody arms around me, picking me up and patting my back. "You're my sweetheart, my doe, my love, my everything. I'll never leave you. If anyone takes you away from me, I will kill them. Even God and Lucifer cannot take you away...." He kissed my head gently.