Chapter 19

(A/n) My dumbass is gonna make u a lil bit taller than Deerie bc I fucking can, you'll be a bit taller than Millie too so a possible smut would work. Yes, I'm gonna TRY it. Not do, TRY it. If I do, expect to see me in Hell :D

~Your POV~

I sat on the couch in the living room, reading a book quietly. My attention shifted from the book to my phone as it buzzed. I picked it up and read the messages from the group chat Millie invited me to.

{Millie}

Hey (N/n), can we head over? It's gonna be really warm since spring is comin and we wanna spend time with ya.

{Blitzø has attached an image}

Ya like ya like? :D

{Moxxie}

Sir, you do not need to send horse drawings.

{Blitzø}

YES I DO D:<

{Me}

Alright, alright. I'll go ask Alastor if you guys can come over

{Responding to Blitzø} It's very pretty, you're very talented!

{Blitzø}

😋🥰

I set my phone aside and looked around for Alastor. I found him in his office upstairs, looking through the books on the shelf. Sneaking up behind him, I tackled him in a hug. He looked back at me and smiled. "Very funny, darling. Didn't scare me." The demon chuckled while rearranging the books. "Can Millie, Moxxie and Blitzø come over?" I asked while looking up at him. Alastor hummed while tapping his finger against the book he set on the shelf. "Hmm.. Why should I let them come over?" "They can take us to the living world and we can have a date." I answered with a smile, leaning my cheek against his back. He hesitated before sighing. "Alright, we can spend some time with them then go to the living world." I flew up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!" I didn't waste another second and raced downstairs to the couch, grabbing my phone and responding to the group.

{Me}

Alright, you guys can come over!

{Millie}

YAY!

{Blitzø}

We can just use the Grimoire so it'll be quicker so we can spend more time together. Cya in a bit (N/n)! 🐴

{Me}

Ok! See you in a bit!

I tossed my phone aside and waited patiently. Fang made his way to the couch and laid by my hooves, letting out a heavy sigh. "Aww, is someone tired?" I cooed while leaning over and petting him, the eyes on his back closing with a purr. Alastor came in and sat next to me, glaring at Fang. "Thief." He hissed at the reptile. I chuckled and sat up to pet Alastor's hair. "C'mon, don't be snotty. I spend more time with you than I do with him." Alastor purred loudly as I pet his ears. "That's how it should be. Not petting him, petting me." I moved my hands from his ears to his cheeks, squishing his face. "You're so cute, Al. It still surprises me that people fear you." I said with a chuckle. He looked down at me with half lidded eyes filled with love. "You're the only one who has seen this side of me. You have no reason to fear me."