Chapter 11 [Bomber]

Chuuya

"You."

???

"!... Me?..."

The astonished boy saw you and Chuuya turn around and face him.

Chuuya

"What the hell do you think you're doing, following us around? Don't think I haven't noticed."

He appeared to be afraid. The boy then took a book and a pen from his bag.

???

"Ah... Seems like I've been caught..."

Chuuya

He's just going to give up like?... Just like that?

You were paying close attention to what he retrieved from his bag.

???

"I just..." *Sigh* "Okay, it's a bit embarrassing but!..."

You

What is this guy saying?...

???

"I've been a really big fan of that man you're working for right now, R/N, for such a long time... I was only following you around so I could get his autograph... Agh, I know! It's embarrassing!"

Chuuya

"Autograph?..."

???

"Yes!..."

Chuuya

"... My apologies. I thought you were one of the many enemies that have been after him."

Chuuya turned around to inform R/N that someone wanted his autograph.

???

"That's because I am one of them."

He said, under his breath.

As you heard this, you instantly turned around, whirling Chuuya with you. He launched the pen directly at your face, and a dazzling flash of light burst before your eyes. Everyone around you, including you, was blown away.

You

Shit! It's the bomber!

The bomber, who claimed to be someone who looked up to R/N, had prepared a slew of explosives disguised as commonplace items.

You were able to get out of the mess in time thanks to a great deal of training in the past. Chuuya is the same way.

You

"Oh, R/N!"

That was correct; if you didn't defend R/N, both you and Chuuya would have ended in the failure of this mission.

R/N was slumped against the wall, his body trembling. He was already receiving assistance from the other two bodyguards, who, astonishingly, had not been injured in any way.

You

"Is he hurt?!"

Chuuya

"What a pain in the ass..."

Chuuya glanced behind him, seeing the dust clear as this "fan" of R/N's walked through it. The noises of pounding on shattered glass were thunderous.