Chapter 19 [Drunk Walk Upstairs]

You

"... Is that so?"

Chuuya

"Yeah! I really mean it!"

You

*Scoff* "Sure you mean it. You just want the alcohol."

Chuuya

"Y/N, if I just wanted the alcohol, then I'd already be out of here. Come on, spend time with me."

You

What a strange thing for Chuuya to say... He's never wanted me to spend time with him. 

Chuuya then laid down on his side, facing you, and fiddled with the blankets.

You

"Well..."

Chuuya's head sprang up with excitement.

You

"... This is the only time, okay? After this, I won't take another sip of alcohol ever again."

Chuuya

"Yes! Finally!"

You laughed as Chuuya dashed to the front door, eager to leave.

Having had that experience earlier today, you kept a close eye on the bartender as you were served your drinks.

Chuuya

"This is so exciting! You never go drinking with me."

You

"Hey- Don't make it sound like this is something that'll happen often... This is a one-time thing, remember?"

Chuuya

"Yeah, yeah, you're just saying that... There will come a day when you'll drink with me again." *Chuckle* "You just watch."

He said while swirling the wine in his wine glass.

You

"Yeah right."

Chuuya

"Damn... Those are some expensive and famous brands of wine."

You took a sip from your glass while Chuuya was looking at all the beverages offered behind the bartender's counter.

You

"Oh wow- This is really good!"

Chuuya

"See? I told you this would be awesome."

You

"... Hehe, I see what you're trying to do here Chuuya. This is the only glass I'm having for tonight, I can't have you listening in on all the shit that I'll say when I'm drunk."

Chuuya

"But I'll be drunk! I won't remember anything you say if I'm drunk."

You

"Yeah well if both you and I are drunk, then who's gonna look after who?"

Chuuya

"Yeah, yeah, you're right about that..."

You

"So, I'll let you have your fun with the alcohol, then I'll make sure you get back to the resort safe while your drunk."