Chapter 13 [Hot Tub]

You gripped Chuuya's hand in yours as he guided you into the hot tub. You dipped one foot in and immediately took it out.

You

"Oh fuck no!- Chuuya, how are you surviving in there?!"

Chuuya

"Oh... Do you find the water too hot?"

You

"You don't?!"

Chuuya

"No, it's actually pretty soothing. Now try it again, but this time, go in slower so that your body gets used to it."

You

"Aw hell nah bitch, this is fucking terrifying! I might as well just come out of that thingy with red skin if it's that hot!"

Chuuya

"Wow, that's a bit over the top, Y/N. Trust me, you'll feel calmer if your whole body is submerged."

You put your trust in Chuuya's words and cautiously immersed yourself in the water. You were almost going to fall asleep as you sat inside before you noticed it. Even though it was late, the pools and hot tubs were still open. Only the two of you sat in the hot tub.

Chuuya

"See, what did I say?"

You

"..."

Chuuya

"... Don't tell me you've slept in a literal hot tub..."

Chuuya splashed water on your face.

You

"Ack!... Why'd you... Do that?!"

Chuuya

"I didn't know you'd be so relaxed that you'd start sleeping! We're in a hot tub, Y/N, don't sleep!"

You

"Can't move... So hungry..."

Chuuya

"We have been in here for quite a while... Let's get out now. Staying in here for too long will mess with our heads."

Chuuya had to assist you in getting out of the water since you couldn't even keep yourself together. Your stomach had never been this empty before, you desperately craved food.

You

"Finally!..."

You threw yourself inside the room and onto the table after unlocking your door with a key card. You practically ate everything and left nothing for Chuuya.

You

"Ah... So much better."

You were utterly fatigued and lay your head on the table.

Chuuya

"... Y'know what, I wasn't even that hungry in the first place."

Chuuya was profoundly upset because he couldn't find anything to eat.

You

"I'm gonna... *Yawn* Wash up now..."

Chuuya