Chapter 12 | Shopping

I usually update around 7pm IST but today I am feeling a little impatient hence an early update, plus, I am going to give an extra update today so another update coming at 9pm IST and then the usual at midnight.

Enjoy!

I was going back to college!

Yes, I was scared and felt weird asking Sorin for money but I didn't ask him technically...he offered it himself.

And after telling me that I can go to college he just went to his study and I didn't even get the chance to thank him properly.

I was so happy that I even forgot to make dinner but hunger was not the main thing right now.

I literally jumped up and down in the middle of the living room clapping my hands like a small child but I didn't care anymore. I can study again!

I ran upstairs to check my bags if my books were there or not and thankfully they all were. Maybe I should start revising everything.

So, that's what I did, lying on the bed on my stomach, I flipped through the pages of my books trying to remember everything that I studied in two years in the Law School. This time I am going to do my best.

I was so busy revising that I didn't even notice that it was past my bedtime so I placed the books aside and after doing my night routine, laid down to sleep.

Where's Sorin though?

Is he still in the study...or did he go to meet Harlow?

It's okay. I assured myself. I should be grateful that at least he is talking to me and being sweet and letting me go to college and even do my job.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I was still awake and I guess it was around midnight when Sorin entered the room, since the moonlight illuminated the room, I could see his messy hair and his spectacles resting on his nose which he removed and carefully placed on the nightstand.

And then he proceeded to pull his t shirt over his head. I should probably turn away but no matter how many times I have seen it, I still feel mesmerized by his body.

Now this is where I feel jealous of Harlow cause she gets to see him shirtless almost every day and even touch him. While I can only enjoy from far.

He threw the t shirt carelessly on the floor and tried tydying his hair by his fingers and that's when he caught me staring at him.

Fucking awesome! Where's the gun...I am going to shoot myself right now.

"Enjoying the show?" He raised his brow in a sexy manner, his lips twisting into a smirk.

How long does it take to suffocate oneself with a pillow?

I shook my head rapidly.

"No?" He teased.

I once again shook my head. "S-sorry...I wasn't--"

My words stuck in my throat as Sorin swiftly got on the bed and climbed over me holding his weight by his hands that were now on either side of my head.

Warning: The body is heating rapidly and the heart might melt at any moment.

My chest heaved up and down due to breathing heavily.

"You didn't enjoy the show? That's sad." He spoke playfully. "You want me to take off my sweatpants too?"

Fucking hell! Is he trying to mess with me?

And I don't know how, my head nodded on its own.

His eyes widened a fraction. "You want it, huh?" And one of his hand went to the waistband of his sweatpants.