Chapter 22 | Mark

I seriously love you all! Thank you for all the comments in the last chapter. Please keep it coming!

Warning: Mature Content Ahead...

And to everyone who knows me personally, let's pretend you don't know me while reading this chapter.
Thank you very much.

(In case you are thinking of skipping it then make sure you read the last few lines at least.)

.
.
.

When tears started to form in my eyes, I quickly blinked them away. "You are... making me cry."

He wiped away the tear from the corner of my eyes with his thumb. "It will alright. Everything will be alright in the end. Don't worry."

I know now everything is going to be alright. I have him now.

Sliding my arms around his neck slowly, I got on my tip toes and and feeling confident, brought my mouth to his, letting my emotions and feelings known through the kiss.

He responded at once, hungrily kissing me, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the floor. Our lips moving together at a rapid speed not slowing a bit.

The air around us charged with tension which flowed through us and into the kiss.

When his tongue intertwined with mine, the sensation was unbelievable and I moaned into the kiss. He started to move us backwards not once breaking the kiss.

Soon, my legs hit the bed and I was gently pushed down on it. Sorin stood infront of me, his lips swollen, hair messy and his shirt crumpled.

He wasted no time and removed his suit jacket hurriedly and threw it on the floor before climbing over me and attaching his mouth with mine again, his tongue instantly sliding inside.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, feeling his muscles flex with every movement.

I wanted him. I wanted him badly and in every sense. I wasn't scared anymore.

His lips moved away from mine and started to place open mouth kisses down to my neck. I slid my hands down his back and lifting the hem of his shirt, I slipped my hands inside, touching his bare back. He groaned against my neck, sucking at a sweet spot.

"Sorin." I moaned making him suck even harder. "Please." I didn't even know what I was pleading for.

He pulled back, straddling my body but making sure not to put all his weight on me. He gazed at me instensely, his eyes dark with lust.

His fingers worked swiftly to unbotton his shirt and his bare chest came into view making my mouth dry. His shirt soon joined his suit jacket on the floor.

He started to trail kisses down my neck and in the middle of my breasts, over my dress. "Do you want me, Drea? Are you sure about this?" He asked huskily, his fingers gripping my thigh and were slowly inching upwards.

It was difficult to form words under his lustful gaze. "Y-yes."

"Good." He placed another kiss dangerously close to my breast making my breath hitch. "Cause I can't wait to have you."

And he started to slip me out of my dress and I laid before him in just my bra and panties. Next he unclasped my bra and and at a teasing pace, slid my panties down my legs. Unlike last time, his eyes roamed my whole body fervently, taking me in.

Feeling insecure, I covered my breasts with my hands and he was quick to remove them. "You are fucking beautiful, Drea." My heart skipped several beats, his every word, every touch sending waves of pleasure in between my legs.