Part 1/Chapter 3: The Double Inferno

After recruiting Eva, the Supreme Kai of Time and Elliott went off to find two earthling siblings named Riko and Rika. Riko and Rika were born from two very strong swordsmen. And throughout their childhood, not only was it filled with some fun, but it was filled with ruthless training in sword combat. One day, the parents decided to take their children to meet the master that taught them the ways of sword combat. When the family arrived at a set of training grounds, they met the man himself, his name was Deikon, the master of the parents. After some catching up, Deikon wanted to test the children to see how far they've come from training with their parents. Riko and Rika gave each other a look while grabbing their blades, and scattered in a flash to begin their spar with Deikon moving right after them. Just as the spar began, a strange man came to the group and moved so fast that he took the parents hostage in a blink of an eye. The kids stopped the spar to face their parents captured. The strange man stuck out his arm to create a blade made out of ki, and looked in the eyes of the others. Deikon tried to move as fast as he could to free his old students, but it was too late. The stranger killed the parents right before their eyes. Suddenly Riko and Rika activate a giant arua of ki, driving the strange man away from the scene. The parents of Riko and Rika, were dead in front of their eyes. 

           After giving the parents a burial, Deikon took up the master mantle once more, and took the kids under his wing. Deikon would raise Riko and Rika like they were his own, and train them to become master swordsmen, in hope they their unique skills can help others.  Many years go by as the kids grow older and their skills become sharper. Throughout this time, Riko and Rika learned how to use strong fire-based attacks, as well as some powerful sword techniques from Deikon. They were truly on their way to becoming masters. Then on one faithful day, Deikon told Riko and Rika that they had some visitors. The group were greeted by Evolution and the Supreme Kai of Time. They were to recruit Riko and Rika to become Time Patrollers and to join the Time Patrol team. Hearing about this, the two were excited. Riko and Rika were going on a brand new adventure together, to use their unique to help others, just like what Deikon wanted. Even so, this would mean they would have to leave Deikon. He was fine with the two leaving, as it means that they were growing up and were going to be on their own soon enough. With Riko and Rika now part of the Time Patrol team, it was time for the Supreme Kai and Evolution to start setting their sights to space to find their next Time Patrol members.