Part 1/Chapter 4: The Gentle Giant

Evolution and the Supreme Kai of Time have now recruited three members for the Time Patrol team, and are now making their way to New Namek as they speak. Evolution asks Supreme Kai of Time about the Namekian they're recruiting. Supreme Kai states that this Namekian is named Pikoro. Throughout Pikoro's life, he's been nothing but a big figure on the planet. A farmer with a green thumb unlike any other, an expert on the Namekian lifestyle, and an excellent fighter with such hidden power yet to be explored. He also had a knack for the art of medicane, this one was one of the things that caught many eyes of travelers that come to visit New Namek. Evolution and Supreme Kai land in the village that Pikoro is from. In this small village, there in the middle stood Pikoro. He was super tall with dark blue skin. Pikoro went up to Evolution and Supreme Kai, asking are they here to recruit him, almost like he already knew they were coming. 

           Pikoro tells them that years ago, Grand Elder Moori visited his village, and let Pikoro know of a vision that was received by the Guardian of Earth, Dende. When he's at a certain age, he will be granted an opportunity to be part of group of powerful individuals. With these individuals, he will face an unknown evil. Pikoro was also told that he would meet with a goddess of chronology and a primitive, but modern fighter. With Pikoro letting the two know about the vision, and everything was put into place. Pikoro told Supreme Kai that he would join the team. Pikoro then asked who was the next member after him, and Evolution told him that he will see soon after they gather all of the members. The Supreme Kai told Evolution that they need to quickly prepare, because they have another trip to go on. The next member to recruit was going to be someone of Freiza's race.