Part 1/Chapter 2: The Soothing Storm

After Evolution was made leader of a Time Patrol team that the Supreme Kai of Time was making, they went searching for their next member right away. Their next member was Eva, a saiyan. When she was just child, Eva and her parents had a place in Toki Toki City, the old home to the Time Patrol. Her parents were Time Patrollers, just like the majority of the population in the city were. At one point, Toki Toki city was under attack by a villain known as Demon God Demigra, and destroyed the city, turning it to ruin. Sadly, her parents were caught in a tough spot. Eva would not leave her parents to die, but there was no other way. Eva had no choice but to leave her parents behind, as she didn't have the strength to save them. Eva watched from afar as she lost her parents, and as she was about to lose her home too. But, from afar, she saw a powerful time patroller fighting back against Demigra. After a while, the people of Toki Toki City would hear that Demigra was defeated by the same Patroller that Eva saw. Once the demon god's reign was over, the city was back under control, but the city was still destroyed. 

           So the Supreme Kai had a plan to make a new home for the people of Toki Toki city. This new home would have so much more for the citizens to have and do. This new home would forever be known as Conton City. A few years after the city's complete construction, Eva was older and stronger than before. She finished all the necessary learning she could grasp while at Patroller Academy, a school for upcoming Time Patrollers. She would eventually become a strong Time Patroller, as she was inspired by the legendary heroes. While in the middle of training, she was approached by the Supreme Kai of Time, and Evolution. Eva was told why they were here meeting with her, to recruit her to become an honorary Time Patroller, and be part of a Time Patrol team, in hopes of defeating an unknown evil. Eva was more than willing to join the team, and face this unknown evil. And so, Eva became a Time Patroller that day. Now she will be able to live out the life her parents once did. Eva knows that being a Time Patroller is going to be hard, but in doing this, she hopes that she can make her parents proud.