Part 2/Chapter 2: Obtaining Newfound Power

Evolution and Eva were speechless. They were going to be able to become Super Saiyan Gods. But, doing this means that they have to leave the team behind for a while. The Supreme Kai of Time decided to step in to explain the next part of the special training session. The plan was to have each member split up and meet with other Time Patrollers and Z-Fighters that will help them obtain their transformations. So, it wouldn't be drastic if Evo and Eva were to go with Beerus and Whis to train. With that in mind, everyone was on board. Supreme Kai of Time made sure everyone on the Chrono Squad knew where to go. Everyone huddled up, and swore that when they meet meet again, they will be stronger than before. So everyone departed, as Evo and Eva go to Beerus's planet with Beerus and Whis.

          As everyone arrived on the planet, the two Saiyans met up with Goku and Vegeta, previous Super Saiyan Gods. They got word from the Oracle Fish that two other Saiyans will come to the planet to become gods like them. Before the training could start, Eva asked what the plan was for them to become gods. Goku told Eva that the plan was to have the four of them fight each together, and then Vegeta said that it'll be an effective way for them to become Super Saiyan Gods. After some quick meditating, Eva and Evolution were ready. The two were going up against Goku and Vegeta, and as they fight, the divine energy should transfer from them to Evo and Eva. With that in mind, Evo and Eva were ready to fight. Goku and Vegeta turned Super Saiyan Blue, and charged right at them. Evo and Eva turned heads to each other, and nodded. They both took different stances, and countered the Saiyan Gods. They flew far apart from each other, then Evolution quickly kicked Goku father away, and used Instant Transmission to get behind Vegeta. He then elbowed Vegeta back to stun him, and then held him in place, while Eva used a ramming attack to close in on him. But, Vegeta quickly broke out and threw Evo away, and stopped Eva with a clash. Eva felt a sudden presence, this brought a smile to Vegeta's face.

           While Elliott was flying father away from the fight, Goku used Instant Transmission to get behind him. Evolution quickly dodged Goku's attack and tried to hit him with a cyclone kick, but Goku did his own kick attack, and the two came at a clash. Evolution felt a presence, and then they stopped fighting. The fight was done, and everything was in place. The final thing that Evo and Eva had to do was charge their energy and transform as they were turning Super Saiyan. The two began charging their energy as high as they could, while at the same time thinking about the team, and each other. The two looked at each other with passion in their eyes, and then a white flash came from them. When the bright light went down, and there they were, two powerful warriors with glowing red hair, Evolution and Eva had finally became...Super Saiyan Gods.