Part 1/Chapter 5: The Galaxy's Fastest

What's up everyone, my name's Comet, and I'm here to tell you my story. Figures that it took the writer a while to get to me, but finally here we are. I'll try not to bore you. A long time ago, I was born in a strange land, it was far from any other recognizable sights. My father was holding me in his arms, and next to him were some of his friends. There was a man in blue clothing, a woman with snow white skin, a woman with  silver hair, a man wearing all black, and there was one last person there, a woman with pink hair. And just in case you don't who I'm talking about, I am talking about the Supreme Kai of Time. That's right, I was born in the old home of the Time Patrol, Toki Toki City. A few years later, after I learned how to walk and fly, the Supreme Kai of Time told my father and I that I had some hidden potential, and that in many years I could be a great asset for the Time Patrol. One thing that truly made me stick out was that I was fast, and I mean really fast. One day while me and my father were out, we decided to measure my speed, while still being a child. It seems like my speed was immeasurable, being was faster than Burter of the Ginyu Force, who is supposedly the fastest in the universe. The Supreme Kai of Time came up with an idea. She would allow my father and I to go on a space retreat, to help me train and increase my limits in terms of speed. 

           Many years go by as my father and I are still training till this day on a remote planet far in the North Galaxy. Also during this time, we have been going around the planet finding scraps of old machines. My father used these parts to make up a scouter for me, not only does it scale strength and the health of others, but it also determines their speed. There was one time, where we had unfortunately got a message from the Time Patrol, letting us know that the city was destroyed by Demon God Demigra, and that it would be safer for us to not return to earth for a while. From that message, we stayed on this remote planet for a few years. Eventually, through many training sessions and more scouring the planet many times, I've gotten stronger and stronger every time. I've even gotten stronger than my father, and he's super strong. 

           One day, I arrived home after taking another few laps around the planet wondering when we were going to head back to earth, and it seems like that time has finally came. My father I got a visit from the Supreme Kai of Time, and a saiyan named Evolution. He and the Surpeme Kai of Time came to the planet me and my father were on for so many years, not only to take us back to Earth, but to also recruit me into a Time Patrol team. My speed was an asset that this team could use to help face an unknown evil. I agreed to join the team, and we all went back to earth. My father and I saw the new home for the Time patrol, Conton City for the first time, and I couldn't hold on to my excitement. I dashed up to the skyline above the city in a matter of seconds ready to start my new journey, as a being with limitless speed, and a desire to break those limits. When I went back down to the ground, my dad was on his way to check out the new place, and Evolution and Supreme Kai went to grab their next member for the team.