Part 3/Chapter 1: A Satisfying Aftermath

The stranger who got rid of Kuju turned around. The stranger was the person that Evolution was looking for, it was Exo, Evolution's father. Evolution ran to his father, giving him the tightest hug ever. After that, the old Patrollers saw Exo, and they all ran to him. All of them were driven to tears. The old Patrollers never met Evolution, so they had never thought he had a son. The old Patrollers even knew of Exo. Years ago when Exo had to go on that emergency mission to investigate the sudden Time Rift, he was actually teaming up with the old Patrollers. Exo, Deikon, Temore, Q-Ra and Olera were the group on that mission, and it was Exo who sacrificed his life to save them. Without Exo, the others wouldn't even be here to be the Chrono Squad's mentors.

The Supreme Kai of Time gathered everyone in the Time Vault. Exo told everyone that he managed to save the lives of Deikon, Temore, Q-Ra, Olera, and that he couldn't afford for all of them to be trapped in the Time Rift. So, he did what he could, and made it so that everyone made it out, even if he couldn't make it. After explaining to others who didn't know what happened, Exo introduced himself to the Chrono Squad. 

           As he was about to state who he was, Eva began to get super excited just from seeing him. Eva went all out saying everything about Exo in front of everyone, including Evolution. She even rushed over to him, telling him that he was her hero, no, her inspiration to be a strong Time Patroller and be an even stronger Saiyan. Eva then apologized, for bursting out in joy. Exo told her that it was okay, and it was nice to meet a fan. But either way, everyone on the Chrono Squad now knows of Evolution's father. After Exo made his return to the real world, the Chrono Squad began an official meeting. The first part of this meeting has to do with combining the old Patrollers with the Chrono Squad. It seems like Exo, Deikon, Temore, Q-Ra and Olera, would make a perfect fit as an extra team that is aligned with the Chrono Squad. The old Patrollers think that this is a good idea, as it would be a way to stay close with their students, and this will get them back into the Time Patrol again after being away for so long. Everyone else likes this idea, but they gotta take some time to really come together as a team. As that point was being made, the Supreme Kai of Time introduces the next part of this meeting. She believes that in Kuju's attempt to release his full power, he unknowingly opened up a few Time Rifts. There's about four Time Rifts out there, and we have sightings on only three of them. Other members of the Time Patrol will continue to monitor these Time Rifts. For now, everyone can take a vacation, and relax as there's some peace to enjoy for now. 

           They will take as long as they need to prepare themselves, because when the Time Patrol gets the alert, then the members of the Chrono Squad will come back to do what they do best. Before the meeting had ended, everyone went to the Recreation Plaza in the center of Conton City. Comet wanted to come up with a name for the second team that they're making. The first thing that came to mind was, the Chrono Squad: Division S. It sounded pretty good, and Comet also said that the "S" stands for "Senior". It makes sense because it's filled with Time Patrollers that came before the Chrono Squad. The meeting ended from there, and everyone went their seperate ways. Bomba and Kamikaziko went back to Majin Buu's house in the Time Miniature with Olera coming with them. Pikoro goes back to New Namek. Q-Ra went to Patroller Academy. Temore and Comet. Riko and Rika went back to their training grounds with Deikon. And Evolution and Eva head up to the mountains with Exo. On the way, Exo teases his relationship with Eva. But then Evolution just ignores it. The three have made it to the very top of the mountains. It is here where Exo challenges his son, to see how strong he really is. So Exo powers up to his fullest, while Evolution turned Super Saiyan God. This gave Exo a shock, as he had never even heard of a Super Saiyan God. But then, Exo keeps going, as he still hasn't reached his maximum. Evo and Eva feel the ground shake. And then, Evolution charges at his father, both having a smile on their face. Now they finally have their time together, as they've spent too long apart.