Part 2/Chapter 6: Purified Beings

With Pikoro now gaining the ability to grow giant, it was now time to turn our attention to the Combustion Kids, Bomba and Kamikaziko. They made their way to the Time Miniature where they met Evolution, they went to Majin Buu's house. Kamikaziko told Majin Buu how they need to train to obtain new transformations. Thankfully, Majin Buu knows the exact person for the job. Majin Buu called upon a mentor for them. Before Kamikaziko and Bomba, was a female Majin by the name of Olera. When the two saw Olera, their eyes began to glow with enjoyment, as they know of her. Olera is white Majin, but that wasn't always the case.

           Olera is actually an Ex-Time Patroller, and back then, not only was she a patroller, she was also a scientist. She once veiwed a portal that showed an alternate version of our reality. And she saw that in that alternate reality, a piece of Majin Buu was broken off, and it created a whole new Majin being that was just like him. And later on in our reality, our Majin Buu was able to that same feat. With that, Olera studied this technique that all Majins might be able to do. When she tried to do it herself, it well...backfired. Olera's skin ended up turning from a bright pink, to a blinding white, making her a white Majin, one of the rarest Majins ever. Though even if she went through one accident, she tried it again, and it actually worked. Olera replicated herself twice and created Bomba and Kamikaziko. She was pretty much their mother and father, but something had happened. Olera had to go away for a while to continue her research and couldn't take care of them. So she ended up having Majin Buu take care of them for the years she wasn't her for them.

           After some catching up, telling Olera about the Time Breakers, they ask her how she can help them gain a new transformation. Olera tells them that she can get them to become purified Majins. The three of them get ready, and head off to an island no too far from Conton City. Just like with the others, Olera tells them to power up to their fullest. This time was different. Olera told Bomba and Kamikaziko to have no emotion. The two were honestly shocked to hear that, asthey always feel nothing but excitement. They ask why they have to feel no type of emotion. Olera tells them about Kid Buu, the original version of Majin Buu. Kid Buu was pure evil who truly felt no real emotion when he battled Goku and Vegeta in the past. And if they want to obtain and even mantain the form, they have to feel no emotion, or at least feel no positivity. As soon the Combustion Kids finished powering up as high as they could go, and then they took a few deep breathes. Pink smoke began to form around Bomba, and then Kamikaziko too. And then a bright light appeared. After that, there was a small explosion. Olera took a few coughs, and asked if the two were okay. They were okay, and from the smoke, came the new looks of Bomba and Kamikaziko. They now obtained the Majin transformation called Purification. This allowed Majins to turn into there original forms, resembling the look of Kid Buu. Purification gives them a whole new set of attacks to use, while also gaining the ability to use kicking attacks that go through dimensions. Olera was proud to see her children get so powerful. Bomba and Kamikaziko ended up being excited from Olera getting excited and poofed out of the form, and they all laughed about it in the end.