Part 3/Chapter 7: Invasion of the Rift Slayers

All of the groups flew back to the Time Nest as fast as they could to discuss what they had found from the Time Rifts, and everyone was shocked about what they heard from another group. Demons taking over the Time Patrol, Neron still alive before dying by Deikon, Freiza ruling the universe with an apprentice as strong as him, and even Kuju's return. After hearing everyone's adventure, Evolution had come up with a new plan on the fly, a phase two. Evolution had the idea to make something that can close the rifts and that way, they can be contained. With this, no one can go through in or out of the Rift. Evolution the Supreme Kai and Trunks to gather as many Patrollers to help create this item to help close the Rifts for good, as he stated that he had a bad feeling that something crazy was gonna happen. And just as there was a huge rumbling going on in Conton City, there was his answer.

           Every member of the Chrono Squad ran out in front of the Time Nest gateway to see the blue sky turn purple, the holo-statue in the Recreation Plaza disappear, and the rift above the city that led to Kuju's timeline grow larger in size. Out of the giant rift was Kuju and his partners. Kuju shouted above the many Patrollers and citizens in Conton City. He stated that he and his team, the Rift Slayers, will destroy everyone here, and take over all of time and space. Every member of the Chrono Squad flew up to the Rift Slayers. Just when everyone was face to face, the Rift Slayers all scattered to different parts above Conton City. Coup was by the Resort District, Neron was by Patroller Academy, Zana was by the Ajisa District, Vex was by the Mushroom District,and Kuju stayed at the Recreation Plaza. Their goal was to destroy the Time Miniatures and throw time out of balance. But then he told everyone to scatter at each Time Miniature, with the members of Division S protecting the Time Miniature while an Original Chrono Squad member or pair fights one of the Rift Slayers that's there. 

           So, everyone followed Evolution's lead, and all scattered. Bomba, Kamikaziko and Olera stood against Vex, Comet and Temore stood against Coup, Eva, Pikoro and Q-Ra stood against Zana, Riko, Rika and Deikon stood against Neron, and Evolution and Exo stood against Kuju. Every Division S member of the Chrono Squad has their own barrier protecting each Time Miniature. The Supreme Kai of Time came out and told Evolution that she called some backup to help protect the other citizens of Conton City. Andjust as she spoke, the Z-Fighters show up. There was Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin and Gotenks. Goku wished Evolution good luck, and Vegeta told him to not hold back. With that out of the way, the Z-Fighters flew to the other parts of the city to gather any survivors. With no more doubts, and no more worrying, it was now time for the final battle, to begin!!