Part 2/Chapter 3: Training Under The Golden Emperor

Evolution and Eva were now Super Saiyan Gods, but it seems like they haven't mastered it yet, as they're only able to maintain the transformation for just a few minutes every time. But that's what training is for, they will take as long as they have to in order to master this newfound power. While Evo and Eva were training with Whis, Goku , and Vegeta, the other members of the Chrono Squad were meeting up with their mentors to gain their very own transformations. First was Comet, he needed to get the Golden Form of Frost Demons. Comet went through a Time Miniature, where in it lies the Freiza. Who better to learn the Golden Form from the one who created it. Comet had to convince Freiza to train him to get the transformation, but he had to take his time with it. Freiza told Comet that the only way he'll train him, is for him to go up the ranks in the Freiza Force. So, with disgust from Comet, he had no choice but to join the Freiza Force. Within just four days, Comet has bested against the best of the Freiza Force defeating the likes of Dadoria, Zarbon, and even the Ginyu Force, all he had to do was beat Freiza in combat.

           The two Frost Demons flew outside of the ship into the deep space to began their fight. After fighting the Time Breaker version of Freiza, Comet had already figured that it would be too much of an easy fight. Freiza went on to throw out a bunch of death beams against Comet, but he was too fast that he flew right pass them with ease. As he Comet went behind Freiza to knock him out, he actually ended up getting his hand caught by Freiza's tail. Freiza told him that while he may be super fast, he still has work in terms of mapping his opponent. It'll be a thing that they'll work on together as they train. Freiza tells Comet that he can see when he's been bested, and with that type of power, he was worthy to be on the same rank as Freiza himself, and deserves the Golden Form. It was time for Comet to get the Golden Form. Comet meets up with Freizawho was outside in space, conversing with someone who has similar energy to Freiza. When Comet sees who it is, it turned out to be his father, Temore. Comet asks why he was here. Temore was actually here to get the Golden Form as well. Before Comet had arrived to this Time Miniature, Temore had taken a visit here and had already climbed up the ranks of the Freiza Force. He just wanted until Comet had came here to do the training together.

           Comet also wondered why his energy was so similar to Freiza's. Turns out, Temore was genetically engineered by the Time Patrol. He was made from a female Majin scientist named Olera, who used a bit of Freiza's DNA, only because he was one of the only living Frost Demons still around at the time. It was no wonder why their energies was so similar to each other. With Comet now knowing more information about his father, they now moved on with the training. Freiza told them that all they was power up to their fullest, and use their rage to break the power limit they possess. After half an hour passes by, Temore and Comet used their rage to break their limits. Temore and Comet move out of a blinding white light, with shiny Golden skin, bright red eyes, and even some of their other body parts became purple as well. Next was Rika and Riko, who have gone to another Time Miniature that leads them to Hercule's house. There, the siblings meet up with the Gohan and Videl who pose as Great Saiyaman 1 and 2, and also Jaco. Together, all four of them while fight off evil, and protect the innocence as...superheroes?