Part 3/Chapter 6: Time Rift #3: A Place of Tragedy

It was time for the final group to travel through the last time rift. This Time Rift was above Conton City and was the last Time Rift that the Chrono Squad had to investigate. As Riko, Evolution and Temore were going through the rift, they were wondering what would be on the other side. As soon as they got out, they ended up in a place that they never thought they would be in, Toki Toki City...in ruins. The buildings there were broken down and abandoned, there were huge fires everywhere, and no Patrollers to be found. The only thing they saw was someone floating above the center of the city. The guys quickly took cover, in fear of where they landed. Riko had put it all togther, the old Time Patrol home in ruins, and there aren't any Time Patrollers around. This was the timeline where Kuju came from, where he killed the Supreme Kai of Time and betrayed the Time Patrol. As the group was trying to come up with a plan to get away and back to the main timeline, they were caught. The one that spotted them was shockingly, Kuju.

           The group was surprised to see him back and still alive. They had no idea how he's even here. Kuju told them that when Evolution's father Exo had thrown him into the Time Rift, it led him back to the timeline he came from. There was no way that he was gonna let them get away this time. But then, Evo tells Riko to leave them and head straight for the rift. Kuju let him get away, that was a huge mistake for him. Kuju began to power up, to attack Evolution and Temore. But that's when Evolution signals Temore to go with their backup plan. Evolution snapped his fingers, and then Temore turned Golden, and wrapped his tail right around Kuju's neck as tightly as he could so that he couldn't break out. Evo then turned Super Sayain 3, and used a move called Lullaby Punch to make Kuju fall asleep. While Kuju was out, Temore tossed him away. Evo used Instant Transmission to take him and Temore to the Time Rift where Riko was waiting for them. As soon as Evo and Temore appeared in front of Riko, they all jumped in the rift, and made it back to the main timeline. 

           Kuju started to stand up after getting tossed, and began to open a couple of Time Rifts. Out of those Rifts, was Zana, Vex and Coup. Then, Kuju brought out another Time Rift with the body of Neron. Kuju began to use his time powers to reverse his death, and bring him back to life. These dangerous villains, all grouped together by Kuju, he was ready to exact his own revenge on the Time Patrol. He told them that if they wanna go against the Time Patrol, threy must be...intimidating. Coup then asked Kuju if it would be better if they had a name. Then, Vex out of nowhere said that they should be called, the Rift Slayers. Zana slapped him on the head for speaking out of line and coming up with such a rediculous name. But, Kuju told her that it was fine, it was a good name for them. Kuju then told everyone that it was time to invade the Time Patrol, as the Rift Slayers.