Part 2/Chapter 5: The Power of A Titan

After Deikon explained his past to the siblings, they then turn their attention to the woman with the silver hair. The woman decides to finally introduce herself. She says that her name was Q-Ra. Q-Ra was an Ex-Time Patroller like Deikon, and has the ability to read minds. Ever since she was born she had always had the power to read minds. Back then while she was young, it was rumored that even Goku had the ability to read minds, which turned out to be true. In time, Q-Ra had something to make her stand out, besides the silver hair. She also managed to help Eva with her trauma in losing her parents and being in the middle of Demigra's destruction back in TokiToki City. She decided to come back, as she was told that a team of Time Patrollers have come together to protect the Time Patrol from evil. During Riko and Rika's training, she read their minds to determine weather they were pure hearted, to even earn the Flying Nimbus, but she sees that they really are...pure hearted warriors.

           While Riko and Rika were training with Q-Ra and Deikon, we move to see what Pikoro is doing to obtain his transformation. While the siblings were playing superhero with the SaiyaSquad, Pikoro has been in a Time Miniature of his own. The inside of this Time Miniature was a version of Planet Namek, specifically a certain part of Planet Namek, Grand Elder Guru's House. For the last few days, Pikoro has been fighting off the Freiza Force from stealing the Namekian Dragon Balls. From doing this job, it earn him a moment with a special person. He was called to Grand Elder Guru, so he may speak with Pikoro. He went inside with the Namekians Nail and Dende to talk with the Grand Elder. Guru told Pikoro that through his dedication to Planet Namek, he has caught the eyes of one of their own. Right next to Guru's chair was Piccolo, and he was here to be his mentor. Piccolo told Pikoro to go with him to a place on Namek where Pikoro will learn how to become Giant. The first thing once they both got to the training area, Piccolo called in Nail to jump in, while Piccolo made copies of himself, and they attacked Pikoro without hesitation. This caught Pikoro off guard, making him back away as fast as he could. Pikoro caught wind that one of the Piccolo's was behind him, so he vanished right behind him and threw him into a rocky structure nearby. Piccolo then told him to keep powering up while fighting. Pikoro did just that, as he was fighting another Piccolo copy. The copy used Hellzone Grenade, but Pikoro used the move Brutal Buster, to shield himself from the blasts and even blow some of them back.

           Pikoro then powered up some more, and shot eye beams at the copy, getting rid of it. Piccolo then said to imagine his body expanding while trying to break through his limit. Pikoro then landed on the ground, to take his stance. He began reaching his limit, but then remembered what Piccolo said. At the same time, Piccolo had made more copies to surround Pikoro. As the copies were getting ready to blast Pikoro, his body began to grow, getting larger and larger by the second. Once Pikoro reached his maximum height, he let out a huge roar that took out every single one of the clones. Piccolo and Nail were impressed as it has been a long time since a Giant Namekian has appeared. Through overcoming the odds in battle, with the help of Piccolo's tactics, Pikoro has obtained the power of a titan, and became...a Giant Namekian.