Part 3/Chapter 2: Bringing The Band Back Together

It's only been about six months since the Chrono Squad had split up for a well deserved break, things were almost looking too perfect around the Time Nest. The Supreme Kai of Time and Trunks have been making sure that they had Patrollers hard at work to find the locations of the Time Rifts, and Lord Beerus behold they got what they wanted. Trunks went to the Supreme Kai of Time, to tell her that the three Time Rifts that were sighted before have been located. With that, The Supreme Kai of Time alerted the Chrono Squad right away. It was time to see the return of these great Time Patrollers. Trunks and the Supreme Kai of Time went ahead and alerted the Chrono Squad, all they had to do now is wait. It's been a couple hours since the alert was sent out, and now Supreme Kai and Trunks were waiting at the center of Conton City to see everyone's return. The first ones to return was Bomba and Kamikaziko. Next was Riko, Rika and Deikon. Then Pikoro, Q-Ra, Comet and Temore. Lastly, was Eva, Exo, and Evolution. Most of the original members were sporting new looks to their outfits. They all stood together, happy to see each other again after a long time away from each other. The Chrono Squad has returned, and it was time to go to work.

           Supreme Kai led them all to the Time Nest, because it was time for them to talk about the situation at hand. The three Time Rifts have been located, and they have to be investigated. The Chrono Squad have to split up in different groups and they have to find out where these rifts lead to. Everyone was now part of a different group. For the first group, it will be Eva, Bomba and Olera, who will search the Time Rift in the wastelands. The second group, will have Pikoro, Exo and Rika, who will search the Time Rift in the glaciers. The final group will be and Evoltuion, Riko, and Temore, who will be searching the Time Rift that's actually above Conton City. Everyone else is going to be part of a group that goes to the Rock Mountains, as lately there were a bunch of Time Patrollers who have gone missing, and were last seen there. Everyone leaves the Time Nest, as they all see the Time Rift floating above the city. And so, all of the members of the Chrono Squad split off in three different groups to explore three different Time Rifts. When they find out what's on the other side of the rifts, they can find a way to close the rifts. Who knows what, or who they'll run into.