Part 1/Chapter 7: Sudden Danger! Patrollers Together at Last!

Evolution and the Supreme Kai of Time have now recruited every single member for their Time Patrol team. Everyone was now gathered at last. Evolution, Eva, Riko, and Rika, Comet, Pikoro, Bomba and Kamikaziko, were all ready to come together and do what they have to do as a new team. Everyone that was around all introduced themselves, and it seems like everyone got along with each other. Evolution stood up to everyone, letting them know that he is their leader. He understood that it was strange that a Saiyan would just come up to them, letting each of them know that they were ging to be part of team with other people to fight off evil. Each and every person knew what they were getting into, and they were more willing to join this team, and do what they would have to do. Trunks came in to the Time Nest to meet everyone, but to also let everyone know of what was going on. Before everyone got together, members of the Time Patrol have been getting readings of dark energy, and these readings are all pointing to a location outside of time. It was up to Evolution and the Time Patrollers to investigate and to find the source of this dark energy. Before the team could head out, Comet asked Evolution if this team had a name, and Evolution said that he never came up with one. Comet suggests that they should come up with one, he thinks that it would be fun. So, everyone began to brainstorm a couple of names, until someone came up with the perfect name. Rika suggested that they should be known as, The Chrono Squad! Everyone seemed to like it, and it was decided. This team would forever be known as, The Chrono Squad, a team of powerful warriors from all over the galaxy to fight evil for the sake of all time. Everyone got into position, and they were each given the ability to time travel without the need of a time scroll, a gift from the Supreme Kai of Time. 

           They focused their energy and everyone was teleported directly where the source was. The Chrono Squad reach a location that looks like West City, but in ruins. Before the team, stood the source of the dark energy that was sensed. It was a bunch of villains from Dragon Ball history. With them, was also Mira, a bio android made by a demon scientist named Towa. But, there also someone else, it was none other than, Yamcha. But this was a different Yamcha, he had glowing purple eyes. Suddenly, all of the villains started to power up, and began to change. All of the villains turned purple, and gained infinity symbols on each of their foreheads. All of these villains began to take shape. There stood, Freiza, Cell, Kid Buu, Cooler, Janemba, Broly and Omega Shenron. Mira and Yamcha have changed as well. Trunks contacted the team to tell them that the villains have became Time Breakers, a more powerful version of the villains from Dragon Ball history. These versions of the villains were extremely powerful. But it wasn't going to stop the Chrono Squad from beating these guys.