Part 2/Chapter 9: Battle of The Gods

Kuju was already mad enough as he was getting impatient with taking down the Time Patrol, and now he's pissed. Eva told Comet to stay back, her and Evo will handle this. Kuju dahsed towards Eva, but then Evolution grabbed Kuju's punch. He then tossed Kuju on the ground. And as he was about to stomp onto Kuju, Kuju pushed his body away to avoid the hit. He jumped back up, and ran towards Evolution. Evolution told Kuju to bring it on, he didn't need an explination, all he needed to know was that he had to stop him here and now. Kuju and Evolution clutch up, staring at each other. Eva the bursts past Kuju, getting behind and Evolution. She makes her ki flow into Evolution, and Evo uses some of that power to push Kuju away. Kuju stopped himself, digging his feet into the ground while he was being blown back. Evolution grabbed Eva's hands and spun her around. He then threw her right at Kuju. Eva then unleashed a full out attack of powerful punches onto Kuju. Kuju was trying to block all of the punches, but eventually his guard was broken. Kuju was luanched by the final hit. Evo teleported behind Kuju and swiped his legs and kneed his back to lift him into the air. Eva then sprinted and shoulder bashed Kuju. Kuju then bursted in mid air to stop himself.

           Kuju was tired of getting tossed. He decided to amp it up a bit. He flashed to Evolution, and the two clashed with each other. Eva stood back, keeping her eyes on Evolution while strangely having her hand up the whole time. Comet had powered down, and spotted Eva watching the clash. He asked why she had her hand up the whole time. Eva told Comet that if there's a moment in this fight ifshe's not in the picture, then she gives Evolution some her ki to help overpower Kuju. Eva and Evolution while being in the Super Saiyan God form are on par with Kuju, if just one of them gets a boost in power, they can take down Kuju. Evolution was starting to get the edge on Kuju. He was getting faster and faster, and Kuju almost couldn't keep up. While Kuju was clashing with Evolution, he noticed that Eva was out of sight. So he slowed time, and saw that she was giving Evolution more power. Kuju then dashed towards Eva and grabbed her by the neck. Evolution saw Kuju holding Eva, and was not gonna let her tossed around again. He zoomed straight to Kuju, but Kuju slowed down Evo's time again.

           Kuju ended up grabbing both Eva and Evolution. He then begin to drain some of their energy, making them revert back to their base forms. Both Evolution and Eva were out of power, Kuju was still up and alive, only left with scratches. Kuju prepared an attack to blast everyone in sight. But luckily for the Chrono Squad, something crazy happened. A black blur came from one of the portals, it took a shape of a person. It grabbed Kuju and threw him near the Time Rift he came out of. The person used an air blast to push him in the portal. Kuju yelled to everyone that he will be back one day, and next time...he won't be alone. And then, Kuju was gone. After Kuju disapeared, the Time Rift that the stranger came out went away, and the other 3 Time Rifts all split up from the Time Nest. The stranger stood up to Evolution, and said to him, "Sorry I was too late, son". END OF PART 2/CONCLUDED IN PART 3...