Part 1/Chapter 6: The Combustion Kids

Right after Evolution and the Supreme Kai of Time recruited their latest member, Comet, they now make their way to a familiar face. They make their way to a floating platform called the Time Miniature. Time Miniatures are little spaces outside the flow of time, are kept under controlled and carefully watched over by the many Time Patrollers. When Evo and the Supreme Kai of Time went up to the display, Evolution activated it, teleporting to Majin Buu's house. As they make their way in the house, they can see Majin Buu is sitting with two other Majins sleeping right next to him. Supreme Kai of Time then walked towards the two Majins to wake them up. Evolution starts to wonder if these lazy fighters are the people they were looking for. Supreme Kai of Time tells Evolution to never underestimate anybody, as you may never know how powerful someone can be, until you see it for yourself. The two Majins then start to wake up, excited to see the Supreme Kai of Time, not for the first time, as they've already met before. 

           These Majins were actually replicated by another Majin years ago, and the Supreme Kai of Time saw that they were pretty strong and figured that they could really use that power to help out the Time Patrol. The two Majin kids were actually super excited, but they had to wait many years until they were older to join. Supreme Kai saw how excited they were, so she promised them their very own spots, as long as they wait. And so, here they were, older they sure were. So then the Supreme Kai of Time introduces them to Evolution. The two Majins were Bomba and Kamikaziko, also known as, The Combustion Kids. They earned that title because the amount of attacks that they use, pretty much makes them explode. But because they're Majins, they also have the ability to regenerate their entire bodies, so it's fine for them. As Evolution was greeting himself to the Majins, they started to bounce around him, showing off the amount of energy they had, and they had a lot of energy to burn. Evo and the Combustion Kids took some time to get to know each other, as he has never met a Majin before, and they were very fascinating to him. But sadly, the moment was cut short as Supreme Kai had to get everyone together. Evolution told them that they'll have their moments to discuss soon. It was time for the team to gather at the Time Nest. Every member was called in to meet up, and to discuss the matter at hand. It was time to bring the team together, and get right into the action.