My treat

I hadn't forgotten about what happened by the pool with Ms. Daisy. I can't get the feeling of her fingers on my lips off my mind. Which is why I decided that I needed a shower. I'm in Tashas room coming out of the shower with a towel on and drop it so I can put my underwear on. Not hearing the door open I turn around and see Ms. Daisy staring at me. Eyes wide with surprise and maybe I imagined it but a little bit of arousal. I stand there not covering my chest as she turns around and slams the door screaming.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were showering."

If it were anyone else I would feel mortified but Ms. Daisy just made me feel confident which confused me.

"Oh it's fine Ms. Daisy. Don't worry about it."

I smirk to myself.

"Well um I just wanted to let you know that one of my friends are throwing a party and I wanted to invite you."

She yells behind the door.

"Oh really? I would love to go."

I reply putting on my black jeans and black t-shirt.

"You can come in-now!" I yell.

She opens the door peeking her head through the crack she made in the door. Her green eyes shone brightly as she grinned.

"It's going to be a formal party so let's go shopping!" She beams and claps her hands.

"Oh but I don't have any money."

She rolls her eyes at that comment.
"Don't worry about it Zoe. My treat -for being an awesome friend!"

I nod my head feeling a little happier.

"Let's go!" She grabs my hand and rushes downstairs with me.

Ms. Daisy isn't really a happy person or a person who expresses happiness a lot. She's quiet and keeps to herself which makes me wonder why she's in a good mood. I don't ask her why because she'll probably stop being in a good mood if I do.

I'll just enjoy it whiles it lasts.