eight

July 4, 2017 Los Angeles

Hectic, this word isn't enough to describe the last month. Starting with releasing my album and the whole Lizzie thing, later going to the funeral of Harry's step-dad and finishing it here, in the garden of Taylor's cottage.

But, one thing at the time.

I drove off Lizzie back to home after her call and since then we're texting a little. We didn't meet yet, but it's nice to have a friend in her. We're starting to get eachothers better and I like it. Lizzie is pretty cool.

Later Harry got information about his step-dad and I went with him. His family are mine too, I was heartbroken for Anne and Harry. I didn't know Robin too well, but he was a good man and he didn't deserve to die.

Harry stayed with his family for a little longer while I came back to US for some interviews.

And now, I'm sitting on one of the chairs in the backyard of Taylor Swift's house. Tay didn't plan to throw out a party this year for Independence Day, but she wanted to spend some time with her friends.

That's why now me, Selena and Abigail are sitting around a campfire with Taylor and her boyfriend Joe.

"No, no. I'm telling you that you are wrong!" Selena exclaims, hitting my knee in the process.

"How the fuck I can be wrong about my own song, Sel?" I laugh at her. She tries to convince me that I don't know my own lyrics in one of my songs from my newest album. "You sound like people with the whole Starbucks lovers from Tay's song!" I say, making everybody laugh, except of the brunette.

"I am not!" She defends herself weakly and I shake my head at her.

"You are!" I argue with her, taking a sip of my beer. Selena looks around for some support, but everybody shakes their head softly at her.

"You kinda are, Sel" Taylor agrees with me and I let a loud 'ha' in victory.

"Oh, whatever, you are biased when it comes to her!" Selena says and Taylor and I share a confused look.

"How the hell I'm biased?" She asks amused, but her smile fades quickly when Sel shoots her a knowing look.

I'm ready to ask what she's talking about, but Taylor gives me 'shut your mouth' look and I listen to her. I don't intend making her angry, not when she's in 'fuck everyone' era.

The atmosphere become awkward a little, because only three people of five knows about this little secret.

"Anyway" I clear my throat, gaining the whole attention at me. "I met someone" I share with them, Tay and Sel gasp at my reveal. Did I just seriously throw myself under the bus for Taylor? I sure did.

"You? Met someone?" Taylor asks surprised and I nod shyly, hiding my face behind my drink.

"Tell us!" Selena requests excited and I take a deep breath.

"She's an actress and we met when I was on vacation in France"

"Ooh, an actress" Abigail gasps at me, making me chuckle.

"Could we see her in something?" Taylor asks and I need to suppress my laugh at her innocent tone.

"Oh, you definitely did see her in something, Tay" I giggle as a confused frown starts appearing on her face. It feels good, knowing that she watched almost every Marvel movies when she met Tom. I want to torture her more, but she's too cute for that. And her boyfriend is next to her. "She plays in Marvel movies, Tay. Wanda Maximoff" I reveal and I got different reaction from everybody.

Selena and Abigail start giggling, Joe has a confused look on his face and Taylor's eyes widen at the mention of Marvel.

"Why she would know that?" Joe asks confused. I see Selena opens her mouth to tell him, but Taylor beats her.