fifty six

July 12, 2018 Los Angeles

"You're fucking crazy, Perry! I'm not doing this!" Lizzie exclaims, throwing her arms into the air and gesturing emotionally, making me pinch the bridge of my nose annoyedly.

"Lizzie, c'mon! Who is better than a person that I wrote the song for? I don't really have anyone suiting the role more than you right now and I want to make this video this week" I say, but she shakes her head in disagreement.

I sigh, trying to think how to convince her to film the music video with me. I want to publish the video when the album drops. My first choice was some model, recommender me by my publicist, but then the idea of Lizzie came to my mind. I mean, it's a great idea. A love song about Lizzie and having her in my music video. And besides, she's an actress, she knows how to act better than a model, even if that's just something small like this.

I think about some ways to convince her to agree to my idea, but then something evil comes to my mind.

Bella Hadid.

I know Lizzie hates her after I told her about the party with her, even if she tries to pretend she doesn't, I know better. Her jealousy was always high, but now, with her being pregnant, it's crazy how easy it's to make her jealous about anyone. Let's play with the fire.

"You know what? Alright, no is a no. I already dismissed the model from my publicist, so I need to find someone else" I mumble, moving away from her and sitting on the couch with face in my hands, pretending to think. "Oh! Maybe I'll just call Bella, she's always eager for fun" I say quietly as I pick up my phone. Even if I say it quietly, I know she heard me, because her head snaps so quick into my direction that I hear her bone cracking a little, making me scared.

"Fuck no" She huffs out, walking to me and snatching the phone from my hand so damn quick that I don't have time to react before she throws is on the other couch.

"Hey! I was supposed to make a phone call!" I frown, acting mad at her and I almost can see the smoke leaving from her ears.

"Bella Hadid will not be in a song about me! After my dead body!" She shouts angrily, pushing my shoulders backwards into the couch. She sits on my laps and cups my jaw harshly, my dick twitching at her roughness. She's smoking hot like this, fuck.

"Well, you said no and I don't have time to search for another model. I know Bella will find time for me, so I don't really have a choice now, do I?" I question teasingly, watching how she breathes frantically, digging her fingers into my skin deliciously hard.

"Stop fucking talking. She will not be in that music video if you know what is best for you, Clower" She hisses angrily and I really need to fight not to smirk.

"Then you should be in it, hm? You have any hot models to recommend me?" I ask, resting my palms comfortingly on her thighs. I know that I'm really playing with the fire.

"I swear to god, Perry" She grumbles to me and a small smirk flashes over my face. "You just beg me to shut your mouth in different ways, aren't you?" Her tone changes into a sultry one and I begin to feel my dick twitch hard.

"I mean, I won't say no if you want to sit on my face, sweetheart, you know that" I husk out, shifting my hands and rest them on her ass, pushing her more into me and making her moan when my dick presses against her pussy.

"Lay the fuck down" She orders, standing up from my lap and I only smirk while I lay down on the couch, watching her to take off her pants swiftly with eyes full of lust.

July 14, 2018 Los Angeles

"Are you sure I look good?" Lizzie asks for the 100th time. I let out a small sigh, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her head.