thirty three

February 16, 2018 Los Angeles

Elizabeth's POV

I look at myself in the mirror, smoothing the shirt I have on as I try to calm my nerves. But it's hard when I know that twins are sitting downstairs. I lift the hems of my shirt over my belly button and smile softly, blush covering my cheeks in the process at the sight of small bruises on my hips.

The light purple hand prints on both sides of me make my body heats up at the memories from that night. I'd never guess that I'll like things like that, but Perry makes the craziest things very casual and I love it.

I love her.

Today's my birthday and earlier I had a family lunch with Perry, my parents and my siblings, except for the twins. Perry met my dad and my half-siblings for the first time and it went surprisingly well.

And the twins, they could only come to LA around dinner's time, so I decided that I'll go to the club with them and Perry. I want them to try again with her, last time was just unlucky and I already banned the family talk with the twins. I want today to be a good night, it's my fucking birthday after all.

I already changed my clothes from lunch into a baby blue, buttoning shirt with a big cleavage, showing my breast nicely, rolled up sleeves and few bracelets on my wrist. Ripped black mom jeans and black boots on heels.

I put some rings on my fingers and brush my hair a last time before I grab my purse and sigh quietly, leaving the room. I smile when I notice my sisters playing cards in the living room.

"Who's winning?" I ask with a smirk, sitting next to Ashley on the couch.

"Obviously it's me" Ash says smugly and MK groans in response.

"Because you're fucking cheating!" She exclaims angrily and I giggle into my palm.

"How the fuck I can even cheat in War?!" Ash laughs out, looking at me briefly and shooting me a wink.

"You always have your ways, fucking cheater" MK grumbles annoyed and I chuckle, pulling out my phone to see if I have any texts. I don't and it makes me frown sadly, it's already 6 p.m, Perry should be here or at least call me.

"What's wrong, little sis?" Ashley asks as she notices my expression.

"Em, nothing. It's just getting a little late and she's not here yet" I mumble and MK rolls her eyes.

"Just call her, maybe something came up" Ashley suggests quickly, beating MK and stopping her from hating my girlfriend.

"Yeah, maybe" I nod to her and dial Perry's number quickly. It rings three times before it ends suddenly. "Weird, she hung up on me" I mutter out quietly.

"Ha, nice one!" MK snickers besides me and I chew on my bottom lip anxiously.

"Shut up, MK!" Ash hits her twin on the arm in warning and MK huffs out.

Perry, everything okay?

The twins keep playing in the background as I focus on my phone, waiting for the answer. Which come a few minutes later.

Yep

But don't wait for me, I'll see you in the club

I frown at her text, but I don't write anything more, just hide the phone in my purse and look at the twins, faking my smile.

"Perry just texted me that she'll meet us in the club, we can go" I tell them and I decide to ignore their expressions.

And twenty minutes later, we're entering the club full of people, dancing and drinking everywhere. My first instinct is looking around for my girlfriend and surprisingly, I do the right thing, because I see her sitting on the bar stool.