forty one

I push Lizzie against the door quickly after we close the door behind us. Our mouths stay connected, kissing passionately. I sneak my hands down, grabbing her hands roughly and making her break the kiss when a throaty moan leaves from her lips.

I start licking and nipping her neck, being careful not to leave any marks, though. I bite on her sweet spot and she buckles her hips into my bulge at the action. I groan against her neck and crash our lips together again in a kiss, forcing my tongue down her throat while I keep kneading her ass. We keep kissing like this for a couple of minutes before Lizzie rests her palms on my chest and pushes me from her slightly.

"B-Bedroom" She stutters, patting heavily as she gulps visibly when I lick my lips hungrily.

"As you wish, doll" I husk out and in one swift motion, I lift her from the floor with my hands under her thighs.

She squeals loudly, wrapping her legs around my waist to hold herself. I smirk at her flushed face, her lips swollen from the kissing with a lipstick smudged around. She looks already fucked up and I didn't even start anything yet.

I take her to the bedroom and practically throw her on the bed, being cautious not to hurt her. She yelps surprised at my sudden aggressiveness, but I can feel how dark her eyes become after that.

"I've planned so much for tonight, but to do that I need you to trust me completely. Do you think you can do that?" I ask her as I crawl between her legs. She's propped on her elbows as she looks at me with a lip between her teeth. She gives me a nod, but I tsk and shake my head disappointed. "That won't work, kitten. I need words from you" I mutter sternly, cupping her chin in my hand and pulling her lip from the teeth with my thumb.

"I trust you, baby" She informs me softly, licking the tip of my finger seductively. I close my eyes and groan quietly at her being so fucking hot.

"Say your safe word again for me?" I request, pushing my thumb inside her mouth. She swirls her tongue around it before she sucks. I exhale loudly as I remove the finger from her mouth with a 'pop'.

"Witch" She tells me and I nod proudly at her.

"Yeah, exactly. Good job, my love" I praise her and kiss her again.

One kiss changes into a steamy make out session as I start taking off her outfit. It's a little challenging while she sits on the bed with me hovering above, but I manage to do it with a little work.

She doesn't wear a bra, so when I take it off, Lizzie's only in her red thongs. I can feel how my dick hardens at the sight of her perfect tits and her pussy barely covered. I notice the wet spot and I growl under my breath.

I lay her down on the bed and I grab a silky scarf from the back pocket of my pants. Yes, I was having this entire night, because I knew I'll use this tonight on Lizzie.

"I want to use this as a blindfold. Is that okay with you?" I ask her softly, showing her the material. "I'll tell everything I do to you after that, but without one sense, the other senses are sharpened and I want that for you. I want to give you a new experience, I promise you'll like it, doll" I continue. Lizzie flicks her eyes from me to the scarf a few times, debating her options before she nods.

"Yeah, it's okay. I trust you" She decides and I smile. I put the scarf around her eyes and tie it behind her head.

"Are you comfy?"

"Yes" She breathes out and I pat her cheek in response.

"Good girl" I murmur, kissing her lips once before I pull away. "I'll be back in a second, I need to grab something from my bag"

Elizabeth's POV

From her bag? I knew she brought a bag with her, but I didn't know she brought something for me. Shit, the blindfold makes everything so much sharpened. My heart beats so fucking fast right now, I can hear the frantic heartbeat from my chest. I have no idea how much time passes before I hear her footsteps again.