thirty seven

April 21, 2018 Los Angeles

Starting in Seattle, my tour went slowly to the east, playing in cities like Kansas City and Detroit. From there I went South, from Indianapolis to Miami. Already two weeks passed as I started following the East coast and finished with 2 concerts in Canada.

17 concerts in North America in total before I flew to Asia to have concerts in Japan and Singapore. Then, I had 3 concerts in Australia and 1 in New Zealand. The time zones messed up my sleep a little and in the first days I was a very dead person, but I had over a week in Japan to get used to it. And I did, along with some traveling in my free time.

And that's how I spent the last 50 days before I came back to California 3 days ago and returned with my lovely girlfriend at my concert in San Diego. She surprised me with her presence at that concert.

And since that moment, I don't think we were without each other unless I was on stage or in the bathroom and even there we were sometimes together.

We both were affected by being away for so long. We both needed to be touching ourselves, even if that was just simply holding hands or touching thighs. We just missed each other deeply as we were both pretty busy. Sometimes, only having a few free minutes to talk, especially when I was in Oceania for over 2 weeks.

The best part of these 3 days, of course except of having the love of my life in my arms again, is sex.

The amount of sex we had to be specific. The first time we were having sex after almost 2 months, I came embarrassingly quick. But no one can blame me for that, I didn't see my sexy girlfriend for so long. And even the 1 sex phone I convinced her to have with me, didn't help the fact that I was sexually frustrated.

Lizzie giggled at me after that, so I took that as a challenge and made her come 6 times before she used her safe word to stop me. She didn't laugh at me again.

Moving to the present, right now I'm at the stage, finishing my last song at tonight's concert, the second one in LA.

"And that would be all for tonight! Thank you, Los Angeles!" I yell to the microphone, the whole area cheers at me as I grin brightly to the crowd. "I love you all, peace!" I exclaim loudly and run off to the backstage.

I run quickly to my wardrobe and do the fastest shower I can before I change into jeans, white t-shirt and gray cardigan with white shoes. Simplicity for the win tonight.

I also put my sunglasses on my nose to prevent getting flashed as the first thing when I step outside the stadium

Lizzie invited some of her Marvel's friends for tonight's concert and I'm meeting with them in some low-key club, just to enjoy a drink together. I'm excited to see Sebastian and Anthony again, we keep in touch since Atlanta and they're great guys.

Around 30 minutes after the concert ended, I enter the club and I'm immediately lead into the VIP section in the back.

"Perry!" Lizzie squeals and almost spills her drink as she sees me. She stands up quickly and throws herself into my arms.