seventy

October 14, 2018 Chicago

Elizabeth's POV

The night after AMA was really nice. We hung out with Taylor and Joe for a few hours, Taylor and Perry were mostly talking, but it was fine with me. Actually, I could see a couple of similarities between Joe and me. We were both actors, like I found out later that night, and we both were quieter. Perry and Taylor are definitely the talkative in ours relationship.

I was surprised at first when Perry called me about it, but it made sense to me later. The singers didn't see each other for a long time, so they wanted to catch up. It was nice that Perry thought about me and invited us to our home and not just go to theirs and stay the night or something. She's really thoughtful about leaving me alone for a long time now and I appreciate it.

But today is a big day for me or for us, I guess. For the last month I didn't leave the house too much since my stomach grew bigger. But today is Comic-Con panel and I'm already in my hotel room getting prepared for the event. Today the world officially will see me pregnant because my tummy is too big now to hide in a bit bigger clothes and I can't wear too baggy things, I need to look clean and nice. Which is unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed about being pregnant, it's just stressful. I know that people will talk about it and it'll become a topic of conversation, but I hope they won't ask about it today. I'm excited about the panel, having the opportunity to talk about Wanda more is cool, I like talking about my character, but knowing people they'll get into my private life.

The thing that I'm not too excited about is having the panel with Tom Hiddleston. Perry is complaining about it for a long time now, but I don't have the power to change it. It's work. But it doesn't stop my girlfriend from becoming overprotective and a bit possessive over me. I don't mind it, though. It makes her really hot and I can bet that it'll give me a passionate sex tonight after the panel.

"Are you done, love?" Perry's voice snaps me from my overthinking. She was in the bathroom for the last few minutes and I stand in front of the mirror for the entire time, only in my pants and bra, looking at my body worriedly. "What's wrong?" She asks when she notices my expression and walks behind me. She wraps her arms around my stomach and kisses my neck gently, making me tilt my head to give her more space.

"I'm just scared. I want to enjoy today, but I can't help, but think about people's reaction. What if it'll become the main topic? I want to talk about Wanda and not our son. It's our business, not theirs" I complain and whine at the end.

"Oh, darling. I know you're nervous about it, but it's gonna be fine. Even if they start talking about the baby, just try to be polite when you tell them to go fuck themselves" She mumbles against my neck and I giggle at her suggestion.

"You're such a dork, babe"

"Mhm, I know. But you know I'm right. It's Comic-Con, if they don't ask about Wanda or movies, just try to skip them or ask if they have another question about the character. And I'll be just in backstage if you need me. Or just threw Tom under the bus" She tells me and I chuckle at how serious she sounds. The first part was serious and helpful, but the second? She just told it because she hates the man, which is funny at this point. "Just be the sweet, adorable woman you are when you talk about Wanda and they won't even notice your pretty pregnant tummy" She whispers and kiss my cheek with a loud 'mwah'.

"Okay. And if they'll talk about it, I'll just run to you" I joke and she chuckles, moving her hands to my back.

"As you should!" She exclaims happily, squeezing my ass cheeks playfully.

"Stop being a perv when we have less than ten minutes to leave" I grumble, pretending to be annoyed, but the smile on my face tells a different story. "But thank you, babe. You still don't want to go with the boys after the panel? It could be nice" I ask quietly, turning to face her.