seventy four

December 1, 2018 Los Angeles

My sulking after being told no by Lizzie lasted for a couple of days, but then she gave me a blow job and I moved on. I'm only a human, okay? And it was a bloody good blow job.

The dinner with her family was nice, everyone was nice to us after I made peace with the twins. Lizzie enjoyed that evening so much and I was so happy to witness that. She's really family person and I love every second of it. I can't wait to have a real family with her soon.

But today, while Lizzie is still capable of walking and doing stuff, we decided to prepare finally the room for our precious little boy. Lizzie found a lot of ideas for the room, so we want to try to combine them together and create the perfect space for him.

His room is the only one from guest rooms with private bathroom. The best for our first child, yeah? We left the first two closets next to the bathroom door, removing the desk and two other closets. It's too much in my opinion for one person and it was taking a lot of space.

I convicted my girlfriend for not making any 'gender colors' on walls, so that's why three walls, the one with closet and two with slants are going to be pastel green. And the wall opposite the door will be in gray wallpaper in a few types of dinosaurs. I chose this wallpaper because it's cute as fuck.

"Alright, you're ready for this, love?" I ask, rolling up my sleeves as I enter the baby's room. Lizzie is already sitting on the foiled floor. Everything is in foil to keep it clean. Masking tape is stuck on the edges too.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Lizzie exclaims happily, clapping her hands like a small kid, making me chuckle. "I prepared the paint for you already" She informs me with a grin and I smile back, looking at the full paint tray.

"Thanks, sweetheart. Where's the paint roller?" I question and nod gratefully when she points out to the corner of the room.

I grab it and attach a small stick to make the roller longer. I'm in charge to paint the whole walls, while Lizzie will be going to paint small spaces around the tape, so I wouldn't smear the floor, edges of windows or closet.

"So, did you think about it?" Lizzie inquires when I stand in front of a wall with window.

"What about?" I mumble confused, looking briefly at her. She rolls her eyes playfully and huffs out.

"About the names. I gave you a list of names for our son" She reminds me and I turn my mouth in 'o' shape. "So, did you?" She repeats the question.

"I mean, kinda? I have a few choices, but I like names that we can make nicknames from both names, ya know?" I reply, tilting my head to her. She gives me a slow nod in understanding and waits for me to elaborate. So, now when I have her attention, I start to paint the wall. "Like, MJ or AJ, so I'd like for the middle name to be on J. Maybe Joseph?" I suggest, covering a part of wall with one roll.

"No, thank you. You remember how Taylor's boyfriend is named?" She comments and I let out a quiet 'ew'.

"Oh, yeah, shit. I forgot about him. It's a total no" I grumble, feeling weird about it now.

"Yeah, I figured" She chuckles amusedly. "But you suggested MJ or AJ, so maybe we could ask the twins to play rock-paper-scissors to decide which one?" She says, sounding a like she's joking, but I stop painting to look at her and think about it.

"I guess? I wouldn't mind too much. We could choose now a few names for both letters and then decide when they give us a response" I tell her and she instantly perks up at my words, a big smile showing on her face.

"Are you serious? I was joking about it, but you really don't mind naming him after one of the twins in some way?" She questions shocked and I nod without hesitation.