A/N & Prologue.

Hey guys! Before we get into this book i wanna give you some information about (Y/N) and a little prologue.

(Y/N) was created by Professor Robotnik and sent to earth for a mission. But the ship crashed and she lost contact with her world.

Information about (Y/N) :
You're an animal (You can choose whatever animal you want.)
You can speak English and understand the language.
Your powers are:
Speed
Manipulation
You can make protection fields
and Teleportation

Prologue:
(3rd person POV)

"WHAT?!" (Y/N) said "WHY DO YOU WANNA SEND ME TO EARTH?" She growled at Professor Robotnik. "(Y/N), for the last time stop screaming at me." "I'm sending you there for a mission. I want you to find the last Chaos emerald." He said.

"BUT WHY ME? CAN'T YOU SEND ONE OF YOUR ROBOTS TO EARTH?" She growled again. "You're going wether you like it or not. And that's it." He started to get pissed of by (Y/N's) screaming. "FINE! But if anything goes wrong, i'll have you dead." She said as she looked deep in his eyes with no emotion. "Great we could handle this. I already packed your stuff. You will be leaving in 2 days." Professor Robotnik said as he was leaving her room.

(Y/N's) POV
I can't believe Professor is sending me to that place. And in 2 Days.. I have everything here and no one in earth. The fact that he already packed my stuff and built the ship makes me feel like he planned this a long time ago. I guess i'll just find the emerald and get out of that place.

——————————————————————————-

Thank you for reading this btw! It's my first book i'm writing and also my first (X reader) book.

Stay tuned for the first part ♡

299 words

Vixie out!