Chapter 5: Where there's light, theres Shadow.

(Y/N): Your name
(A/N): Animal name
(F/C): Fur colour

(3rd person POV)

Sonic and Amy went to meh burger to try and find (Y/N) there. They asked Dave if she came to mad-burger after the fight or if he had seen her. But as usual he was being lazy and annoying. "Uhm.. idk like? Maybe she got into a UFO and went back to where she came from." Dave said playing with a tennis racket and a tennis ball. "Have you seen her anywhere?" Amy asked worried. "Ugh how am i supposed to know. Now shoo i'm on my break!" He yelled. Sonic and Amy walked away from the restaurant and sat down a bench. "How are we ever gonna find her!" Amy cried out. Sonic looked at her with a sad face. "It's alright. We still haven't checked Eggman's place, she could be there!" Sonic said trying to make it look less worse.

"But what if she is and Eggman is doing things to her, OR EVEN TESTS!" Amy said. "Don't worry we will check his lair!" Sonic said. Both of them we're looking into each other's eyes and said nothing. "Besides..." He got closer to Amy. "Now that we're alone...." He continued. Not breaking eye contact. They got closer face to face until they heard Eggman from behind. "Sorry to interrupt your date but it's our date now hedgie!" Eggman yelled. "W-WE WEREN'T ON A DATE!" Sonic stuttered. "Oh yeah yeah. Where's your little alien friend?!" Eggman continued. "WE KNOW YOU HAVE HER EGGHEAD!" Amy yelled. "Awhh is the little girlfriend stealing her boyfriend's nicknames for me. How cute." Eggman said in a lady like tone.

"WHERE IS SHE!" Amy yelled at him while blushing a little. She got her hammer and stared with a death glare at Eggman. "Ohh idk. Maybe a certain someone stole her and brought her into his lair." Eggman said in a raspy tone. He laughed and flew away.

Amy was going after him but Sonic stopped her. "What if it's a trap?" Sonic said. "Well then i'm going for it." Amy said after. "Let's get the others first."

They both walked to the others and got them all. They all used Tails plane to go to Eggman's lair. "This is the plan. Knuckles, you're going inside first. If it's safe you need to send us a call. And if it isn't, don't send us anything. We will get the message ourselves." Sonic said. "Wait- why do I have to go." Knuckles asked. "Because... well you're the dum-." "Because your so muscular and strong! We can't defeat him without you!" Amy cut him off. "ME REALLY AM?" He said

They landed behind the lair where there was no camera. "Okay Knuckles, you know what to do." Tails said. "Actually no." Knuckles said to him. "Just get in and call us if it's safe." Tails said as he gave him a watch to call them. Knuckles went inside and just looked around to see if (Y/N) was anywhere.

((Y/N) POV)

I'm still stuck in the cell but this time i'm alone. The black hedgehog went away with Bladi. His name was Shadow from what i've heard. It's like Eggman is Shadows biggest fan. Pathetic right?

I heard footsteps so I pretended to sleep again. "Psst (Y/N)!" I heard someone say. "Wakey wakey (Y/N)!!" The person said. Do they not know what sleeping is?! I just wanna rest. "(Y/N) WAKE UP!" I heard him say. I 'woke up' to see Knuckles stand there with the keys! "OMG KNUCKLES YES!" I yelled but in a whispery tone so the others wouldn't hear. "I'm gonna call the others to say we're save." Knuckles said. He called the others but then the alarm system went off. Shit. I forgot about the inside signals knowing whenever someone is calling. The red was flashing around to room and the alarm was loud. "Oohh red light!" I heard Knuckles say. "Knuckles call them FAST!" I said as he did. "Hello? Did it go good? Are you in? What is the alarm sound?" I heard Amy say through the watch.

"Amy! I'm here. Eggman got me. Get in here fast he has an alarm signal for people calling inside the cell rooms. GET IN QUICK!" I yelled in the watch as Knuckles got me out of the cell. I saw Shadow being the first one to get down to the cell rooms. "Oh look! It's the emo hedgehog." I yelled as a joke. "Knuckles! Let's get this guy!" I said to Knuckles cracking my fingers for the fight. "No thanks. Last time I did I couldn't feel anything. This one is on you (Y/N)." I heard him say. I guess it's only me. "I'd like to see you try." I heard Shadow say. His face looks cold at me but I just glare at him as I walk closer.