Chapter 9: Professor Tomato.

(Y/N): Your name
(A/N): Animal name
(F/C): Fur colour

♤•♢•♧{-𝙎𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 2 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮! ♧•♢•♤

(3rd person POV)

(Y/N) was walking in the woods all BY HERSELF getting some tomatoes. Amy told her to get them from the store but since (Y/N) has no idea what it is she went to the woods. 'Who needs a store when you have mother-nature do it for you!' She thought. (Y/N) has read from her digital tablet that the nature grows its own fruits and vegetables! A digital tablet is a hologram but you can touch it and find information on it. It is very handy since (Y/N) used this to find more information about earth before she crashed here. Ever since she crashed her hologram broke and has to ask Amy, Tails and Sonic what things are. I think you would understand why she isn't asking Sticks or Knuckles.

"There it is! Mini tomatoes. This should be what Amy asked for." She said to herself. And grabbed the 'mini tomatoes'. "Wait, these are raspberries.." She mumbled. 'Wouldn't be any harm if I wash these off and try some right?' She thought and put it into her bag that Amy gave to her.

She wanders around seeing more berries. "I'm just gonna get this instead of tomatoes." She said. Little did she know someone was hearing her. "Do you hear voices like the badger or are you just mentally insane.?" The person said. (Y/N) turned around and saw Shadow. "You again?!" She yelled. "Amy apologies, Badger and an mentally insane person are the same." He said. "Are you here to insult me or are you stalking me you creep!" She yelled at him. "Perhaps you've gotten the wrong message. I'm here to get some food from the plants growing here." He said coldly. "Why are YOU even here?" He asked. "I got tomatoes!" (Y/N) said proudly and threw up her bag with berries. "Those are berries you fool." He said. "Duh i'm not stupid! I couldn't find any tomatoes, why are you even talking to me anyways? We're no friends." (Y/N) said and stared into his crimson eyes. It was silent for a while until Shadow decided to break the uncomfortable silence. "Why not go to a store?" He asked. It was silent again and (Y/N) awkwardly looked away. "You don't know what a store is? I think you are indeed 'stupid'" He said.

"Just shut up and get your plant food." She yelled and walked off. That's when she suddenly felt a hand on her wrist making her fall. "Augh" But when she fell she didn't feel a ground. She didn't hit it. It was Shadow catching her before she fell. "Uh.." (Y/N) said. Shadow just awkwardly stared at her and dropped her to the ground. "Ouch!" She yelled. "You could've helped me up you know!" She said but Shadow didn't respond. Instead he turned around not saying anything. (Y/N) stood up and looked at him, well, his quills actually. "Why'd you stop me anyway?!" She asked. He still didn't respond. "So are we just gonna stand into opposite direction or answer my question?"

He turned around and stared at her. His face was a VERY light pink colour but he was good at hiding his blush. "Let's just get the tomatoes you needed, I need some too." He said. "Wait but-." She couldn't finish her sentence since Shadow was just walking away. 'Guess i'll have to follow him.' she thought.

((Y/N) POV)

Holy shit that was so fucking awkward. Why did he catch me and then drop me? And why is he acting like nothing happend. These thoughts are making me feel weird.