Chapter 7: Maybe he isn't so bad?

(Y/N): Your name
(A/N): Animal name
(F/C): Fur colour

((Y/N) POV)

I was pretty pissed off about Shadow not meaning it. I don't know why he keeps getting into my mind, I guess I just hate liars.

I was at meh burger with Knuckles, Amy, Tails and Sonic. Sticks didn't wanna come for some reason. I didn't talk a lot, it was a day ago since the fight with Eggman and Shadow. I kept thinking about his words. 'It meant nothing.' Kept playing around my head. Those words hit me even though i should've seen it coming. "Yeah i know right! And then I was like, 'um NO THE BALL NEEDS TO BE IN THE GOAL'" Sonic said. He was telling us something about his day but I wasn't listening. "Hey (Y/N) are you alright?" Amy asked me. "Huh? What.. me? Pfft i'm fine. I'm finer than everything and everyone!" I stuttered. Why am I so nervous?!! "You're acting like you've seen a chicken talk." Sonic joined. "We're literally talking space animals." Amy said to him. "Listen i'm fine okay! I just zoned out so let me be!" I said. "Jeez alright then." Sonic said.

I zoned out again and I didn't eat my food. I kept thinking about yesterday. Ugh (Y/N) get it out of your head! All I could think about was revenge even tho I almost got him yesterday. "Are you sure you're okay? You usually eat your fries within seconds." Tails said in a worried tone. "I said i'm fine! I just have some things on my mind. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going." I said as i teleported away.

(3rd person POV)

"Jeez what's up with her?" Sonic asked. "I don't know, i'll go talk to her." Amy said. Sonic looked at her and said, "I think you should let her be for now." "But what if-." "Just sit down, you can go to her after eating." He said. "Fine then." Amy said and she sat down. Knuckles and Tails looked at each other and smirked. "Sonic cares for Amy~." They teased him. He just sat there blushing and so was Amy. "Someone is blushing~." Tails teased. "Just shut up and eat." Sonic said.

They all we're done eating and everyone went their own ways. It was currently 07:45 pm. Amy and Sonic went to Amy's house to check on (Y/N). On their way to Amy's they talked a lot. "I prefer dogs to be honest." Sonic said and Amy chuckled. "I like them both." She said. "Of course you do, you like everything." He said and laughed. "It's because this world is so perfect, I like it that way." She laughed and they continued to walk.

They arrived at Amy's house and went in. "Are you sure (Y/N) is here?" Sonic asked her. "I mean, she sleeps in the guests room so she should be there." "Alright then let's check." He said and raced to the guest room. He arrived but saw nothing. Amy still was in the living room walking towards Sonic. "Sonic what did I say about running in my house." She said. "Yeah yeah but (Y/N) isn't here." He said. Amy checked the room and saw nothing. Well there was 1 thing but it wasn't (Y/N). It was her watch. Amy walked towards the watch and just looked at it. "She never leaves her watch here. She always brings it with her." She said as she grabbed the watch. "Maybe we should just leave it there, after all, Robotnik made it so i'm sure it will work some time." Sonic said. "Yeah you're right." Amy said and left the watch on her bed. They both left the room but little did they know, the watch did indeed work. And recorded everything they said.

((Y/N) POV)

It is currently 08:56 pm. And I was at the same roof as last time. Since there's a winter timing right now, it gets dark really quick. It got pitch black dark at around 06:45 pm. After i left Amy and the others I walked around in the forest to explore more things. I also saw Sticks in the forst, her paranoia was talking to some 'invisible echidna' as she calls it. Then I went to Amy's house and dropped my stuff there including my watch. It wasn't working anymore anyways so I gave up. Then I went to some random restaurant and got something to eat and now i'm here. At the rooftop watching the moon and the stars. I smiled looking up and enjoying the view. I walked backwards to back a little from the edge until I almost fell from a rock behind me. Luckily i didn't fall forwards.