Chapter 15: Be specific

(Y/N): Your name
(A/N): Animal name
(F/C): Fur colour

(3rd person POV)

(Y/N) was taking a walk. Shadow didn't mention a certain time so she thought she should take a while and think. Why does he wanna talk? What did Amy mean by Crush? She had to take time to think.

She'd probably go around night time since (Y/N) likes nights. (Personally I love night walks/rides)

Right now it was day. 02:52 pm to be exact. It was a silent day. The clouds are grey and it's thundering and raining. It's sunday and no one is outside. Every store, snackbar and supermarket was closed. (Y/N) was the only one there. Perfect. Just the perfect way to think. No people, grey clouds, rain and thunder. It's the sound of nature only.

She laid down on the roof Shadow and (Y/N) used to talk on. Looking into the grey dark sky, lighting strikes through the clouds. It felt nice for her.

((Y/N) POV)

Relaxed. That's exactly how I feel right now. The stress of this week is behind my back. I still wonder if professor is going to do something about me.

Why am I doing this? Acting like everything's cool. I am stressing out!

"Why does he wanna talk to me? We're no friends! Sure we hung out sometimes but that was just coincidence." I said to myself. "Quit fooling around freak. You obviously like this hedgehog!" I continued. "I hate these mixed feelings!"

I always tell myself that if I'm confused about my feelings I should write about them. I don't really like writing but it helps me focus. That's why I stole Amy's dairy. She forgot to lock it so now I can write in it too. Usually I would just type my feelings on my watch, but since that thing isn't working I gotta do this the old fashioned way.

I grab a pen but before the tip hit the paper I stopped. 'How shall I start?' I thought. Still thinking.. Nothing. Seriously nothing.

This never happens, I always know what and when I write. 'How come I can't write about my feelings for Shadow!' Loud thoughts say.

Omg yes!

Write about my feelings for Shadow!

The black and red hedgehog.

That's a nice title. Now to write what I think about this hedgehog. "Let's see... He's cold, grumpy, he barley smiles, everyone seems to be afraid of him, he also makes weird mad faces towards everyone but not me for some reason, he always has a normal look on his face once he looks at me." I said to myself. "I mean if you call Angry face normal." I laughed. "He also has a rough past.. I wonder if that's why he's on earth. Ooh! And when he smiles he tries to hide it and makes it look like a smirk on his face" I begin to laugh even harder. When you put it like that he actually seems like a funny guy.

That's it!

['The black and red hedgehog,

The day I fell into this miserable planet was also the day I met this hedgehog. We had a fight but for some reason he didn't always fight back. A few days later he actually was sort of nice. We talked on this roof where i'm writing this right now.

This black mysterious hedgehog is cold and grumpy. He always has this mad look on his face, it's hilarious. He barley smiles can you believe that? Everyone seems to be afraid of him. But for some reason he doesn't have a weird look towards me. When his ruby red eyes lock with mine he has this serious look on his face.

Did you also know that he feels ashamed when he smiles. I have only seen a very little smile nothing more. But whenever that little smile comes he tries to hide it with a smirk.