UNEXPECTED GUEST

I wake up the next day with a headache and messy hair. I walk to the kitchen and get a bowl of cereal and set on the counter. I start to eat when I hear a thump on the door "its open" I yell as Jessie walks in with a huge box in his face "little help please" he says "slow down stud I don't even know what your bringing in my house for all I know it could be a bomb or dead body" I say smiling and continue eating my cereal. "Come on punk hurry," he says groaning and carrying the box to my table.

 I get up and clear the table he sets it on the table. I jump back on the counter and start to eat again " what is it" i ask "well I thought would be fun to have..." he is interrupted by a knock at the door "don't look at me I just used all my energy helping you" I say he rolls his eyes and mumbles something under his breath then walks to the door. "OH HEY JAKE," He says looking over at me I nose dive onto the floor "no" I whisper to him.

 He laughs and looks at the door where jake is standing "yeah she's here come on in" he says smiling at me i manage to get up and flip Jessie off before Jake walks in "um hi.." i say trying to pat my hair down "hey wondering if you wanted to get some coffee but i see you have company" he says looking in Jessies direction "oh to bad sorry bout that" i say smiling "oh its fine i was just leaving" Jessie says i shoot him a glare as I choked him in my head "oh okay well I found a cool coffee place down the road" he says putting his hand out "um okay" I say not grabbing his hand and jumping off the counter "ill just be a minute" i say walking into my room.

 combing my black and blue hair down and brushing my teeth then slipping some skinny jeans on and a black long sleeve T-shirt. I walk in the kitchen jessie was talking to jake while he was blowing up a floatie "hey wow even in the morning you look good" jake says i roll my eyes "i was just telling jake here about the pool party tonight and how everyone is going to be there" Jessie says i give him a cunfused face.