FOR REAL

The next day I wake up in bed with only his hoodie on he is gone. Maybe it was a dream man it felt so real and still does. I slip some panties on and a bra but don't bother to get dressed. I pull my knees to my face as tears run down my cheeks. I then go to the bathroom and look at myself still bruised I was glad it was dark so he could not see them. I get up lonnie is probably already at work I deside to go down stairs and fix me some cereal. I set at the table after sweeping the red solo cups into the trash. I then start to eat "man I knew being roomates with you would have its upside" lonnie says from behind me I jump throwing my spoon hitting him in the eye. "Uhh and a down side" he says holding his eye "oh my god are you okay?" I say jumping up and tip toeing trying to move his hand to see his eye. "I am now" he says as he looks down as my body is against his I slap him. "Shut up you deserved it" I say "oh I didn what did I do to let me feel your amazing body against mine?" He says I set back down to eat "I meant the spoon to your eye and if you don't shut up its going to happen again" I say raiseing the spoon to throw at him. he ducks and covers "awe come on be nice or ill tell your little boy toy" he say i growl at him for saying that then go quite "boy toy?" I ask in excitement "well yaeh the dude who came fumbling down the stairs at like 4:00 in the morning while I was trying to find some aspren to kill this head ache" he says i squill in excitement "oh my god that was real last night" I say he nods "yaeh come to think of it boy toy left you a note witch is pretty lame I mean who does that when you can text" he says handing me a peice of paper that said.

Good morning beautiful I love your hair. hope you slept well. I am sorry about last night things got a little out of hand. I'm sorry for all the tears you cried because I left you like I'm doing again now. forgive me but if your uncle knew I still was talking to you he would kill me. please throw this away or eat it or something after you read. Thanks for another amazing night with you
PS I'll be back :)

I smile while I read the last part it was real and he will be back. I turn on the stove and light the paper on fire "no I wanted to read that!" Lonnie said with sad eyes "get over it and aren't you supposed to be at work" I ask rolling my eyes "oh crap" he says grabing his jacket and running out the door then coming back in grabing the keys then leaving again. I laugh what a cluts I think as I make me a glass of coffee with a smile on my face. I go to the bed room no work what am I supposed to do now? I deside to go for a run. I slip on some jogging pants and shirt and pit make up over my bruises. Witch one do much when I sweat. I go for a run and after 5 I head back and fix lonnie some food for when he gets home from work I go and get in the shower and then I get out and deside I was a little hungry so I was going to grab something before lonnie came home. I head down stairs in a towel and dig in the fridge for some food "I can get use to this!" He says I jump and slam my head on the top of the frigde "JESUS! Lonnie stop doing that" I say as I hold my head as it bleeds he holds in a laugh and coughs "are you okay?" He says I growl "yaeh I probably just got a concusion but I'm fine!" I say rolling my eyes "sorry you shouldn't leave it open for me to scare you" he says laighing "shut up aren't you supposed to be at work?" I say trying to stop the blood "I get off at 5:30" he says coming closer to me "stay!" I say as I try to find a napkin "calm down fraddy cat I'm just trying to help" he says grabing a towel out of a droor and setting me down and putting the towl on it "DANG IT LONNIE BE CAREFUL" I say "I'm trying he says as josh walks in my eyes widen "um should I come back?" He says in cunfusion "no boy toy you can stay" lonnie says "sorry fag here desided to scare the crap out of me as I was trying to find something to eat I thought he was at work" I say "not my fault your jumpy" lonnie retorts "oh can I help?" Josh says "yes keep her company while I run and get some needles and achoal" lonnie says as josh sets by me I hold the towel on my forehead as lonnie leaves. As soon as he leaves josh starts to crack up laughing I punch him "shut up" he doesn't stop. Then he coughs and puts on a serious face I roll my eyes and blood starts to leak out from under the towel and he busts up laughing again. "Hello my head is busted open and everyone seems to be laughing about it" I say he coughs again trying to hide the laugh "sorry" he says trying not to smile witch made him look so cute "your a butt" I say playfully hitting him.