SPIKED

I rub my hair down and brush my teeth and put on some mascara. I grab my hoodie slip it on and slip my ear phones into my ears thought it would be okay to get some groceries. I slip some money into my pocket and head out leaving the door unlocked just in case josh came back. I walk down the stares bumping into Jake while I was trying to turn some music on "sorry my bad " I say as I slip my hood on and keep walking "its no problem ma'am that one was on me" he says I smirk as I keep walking realizing he didn't recognize me. I start to walk to the store I hear a honk I look and see some guys "owe owe cutie let's see what you look like under all those clothes" one says looking me over I roll my eyes and keep walking notice their still following "hey doll why don't we get to know each other inside and out" another says. I turn around and stop as they drive up beside me. "Look here boys if your looking for the meat market its the other way if not they are always looking for people with small junk down the road its down past fags and screw off" I say and start to walk off "awwe feisty I like" one says I turn around and smirk and motion him to come to me he jumps out of the car jeep their riding in and comes over to me. I get up close to him like I was going to kiss him and I elbow him in the face as he goes to grab his nose in pain I kick him between his legs he falls to the ground in pain. I smirk "feisty enough babe?" I say as I walk off leaving his friends speechless and him laying there in pain. I walk to the grocery store grabbing a few things then I head back. I get home and put the stuff up. It is getting dark and josh isn't back I think then I remember Lonnie's party maybe he's there. I pull my hair into a bun and head out not even changing I can careless. I get there it is pretty much empty man Jessie really meant small party. I head in and there are only like 10 or 12 people hanging out drinking and smoking and josh is no where in sight. I set on the couch as some guy gives me a Mnt. Dew not really in the mood to drink I take it. "You from here?" He says making small talk I nod cause couldn't really hear him over the music he nods back and walks off. I shrug it off And drinks the mnt dew "heeeyy kk you came yes I knew Jessie could get you to come" I hear Lonnie yell over the music behind me before wrapping his arm around me into a hug I wasn't really comfortable with I could smell alcohol on his breath. "Yaeh I'm not staying long got a head ache and music is killing it" I say as my head throbs in pain he grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet I stand there in shock. He forcefully pulls me up stairs to a room. He opens the door and pulls me in then closes the door behind him. "There you won't have to go no music" he says chuckling as he sets down on the floor of the empty room. "Come set" he says hitting on the floor in front of him I set crisscross in front of him. "Did you know I am your superhero?" He says I cock my head to the side in confusion "well I saved you you were dying and I saved you" he says I smile "thank you" I say he lays on the floor "I know what he did" he says "who" I say in confusion "jake when I lived with him he was mad he freaked out he through stuff and was mad he did it to you didn't he he hurt you" he says I was speechless I didn't know how to answer "I'm your superhero I will save you" he says making a zooming sound and sticking one fist out then falling asleep. I smile at him and watch him for a while. I then get up kinda woozy probably from getting up so quick I walk down stares the loud music blaring I cover my ears and start to walk out the door quick. I run into someone but I shove my way through. They grab my shoulder I turn around and Jake is there "kk you leaving already" he says with a smile then looks up from where I was "who you with?" He asks "no one your brother was wasted and I helped him get some sleep" I say his smile leaves "my brother Lonnie " he says in a sad tone "its not like that Jake he needed to talk ..to me" I say trying to stop the throbbing but it got worse "your with my brother" he says repeating the question "no Jake its not..." I stop everything gets fuzzy "kk what's wrong" Jake says I feel him shake me. I wake up in a unfimlar bed I an wrapped up in a blue blanket my shoes and pants off and my hoodie. I set up but had a bad head ache I groan in pain. Just then Jake and Jessie walks in fighting about something they get quite shocked to see me awake. "Kk hey punk how you feeling" Jessie says getting closer I hold my hand to my head "what happened" I say "well you blacked out so I took you to my house and laid you down and you slept like a baby" Jake says as he gets closer "my pants?" I ask "you seemed uncomfortable" he says I groan as the head ache gets worse Jessie throws some aspren at me " i think you drunk to much" Jessie says as he laughs "that's just it all I drunk was a mnt dew" I say in confusion "um... Did you fix the mnt dew" Jake says "well no some guy gave it to me" I say he smiles "someone spiked it" he says laughing I groan how in the heck did he think this was in anyway funny "to bad it wasn't the good stuff or you woulda got lucky" Jessie says jokingly bumping Jakes shoulder "OUT" I say annoyed by them. They Turn and walk out.