UNCLE DAVID

The sun went down and I was still trying to find the apartments I must have took a wrong turn or something cause I ended up where I thought I seen josh. It was a cold night and this part of town isn't the prettiest at night. I try to walk fast past the houses. "Well kk long time no see!" I hear someone say I turn to see I guy with shaggy blond hair with black fingerless gloves black jeans and a leather jacket "long time never seen more like it" I say quietly as I turn away and keep walking and putting my hood up. "Kk you know me don't act like you don't!" He says I always hated his british accent and the way he laughed and everything about him "kevy look at your uncle don't act like to don't know me" he yells I flip him off and keep walking. He catches up to me and spins me around to face him. I look into to his misty gray eyes and then I relize he wasn't alone there were some more guys with him including josh. My eyes widen when I see him. "Looky looky kks mad you always had your dads temper" he says caressing my cheek {my not even blood adopted step uncle david aka dads brother a drug head that always had a thing for my mom and was jelouse of my dad he comes and goes in my life he always wants money and pay back on dad} "shut up" I say throwing his hand from my face "awwe she's become quite a looker you know who she looks like V.B she looks like her mother" he says messing with my hair I throw his hand away again I start to walk away then V.B a pretty big dark haired man dressed all in leather grabs me. "Where you going so fast?" David says I scream in anger "leave me out of your screwed up life" I say "its good to see you too kk" david says "david maybe we should just leave her alone" josh says grabbing davids arm david slams josh onto the ground josh does not fight back I let out a squill "you need to go inside josh we will talk later" david says josh gets up with a bloody lip looks at me with saddness in his eyes and then looks away and walks inside But I seen him still looking out the window at us. "So how's it been kevy missed your uncle david?" He asks I try to pull my arms out of v.bs hands but it was no use "you look so much like your mom your mom was so beautiful" he says unzipping my hoodie "leave me alone" I scream "kevy be nice didn't your dad teach you better" he says waving his hand in my face like a parent would do. I bite it hard he yells then hits me hard with his free hand I let go and squill as memories flood into my mind I look over to josh he is almost crying as someone holds him back. "Kevy bad girl be a good girl to uncle david" he runs his bloody hand acrossed my sore cheek I squirm and squill "kevy see what you did you made me hurt your beautiful face now you know your uncle david don't want to do that again" he says as he finishes unzipping my hoodie "cute shirt kevy I like it" he says then nods to v.b who ripps it off I scream and squirm "kevy be nice to this nice man he is just helping" david says running his hand down my chest. "Stop david please" josh yells through the widow david laughs "man that new boy really needs to learn his place" david says with anger then he kisses my neck as I squirm he rips my bra off I scream and try to covor. He grips both of my breasts and makes a moaning sound a tear runs down my face. "Stop david" josh screams coming out the door and plowing into v.b "RUN!" He yells as I grip my hoodie in my hand I slip it on and start to run. I look back to see three guys holding josh down as david hit him I wanted to go back but I couldn't I run as fast as I could to my apartments and I lock the door. I call 911 as fast as I can "911 what's your emergency?" Someone asks on the other line "my... friend... he's being attacked... guys are hurting him!" I say trying to catch my breath "okay ma'am calm down where are you?" They ask. "He's by downtown in the old part of.. town" I say "ma'am we will send a police officer down there and see if there is any desturbenses your friends going to be just fine" they say "thank.. you" I say as they hang up. I set on the couch clinching a pellow after waiting up half the night for I don't even know I fall asleep. The next day I get up and change and shower and head to work maybe it would be good to take my mind off things and maybe henry will know something about it.